Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shnurb

12-12-2013

Mixed feelings
btw help me out on a vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8M7zalvap0

Sonsma

12-12-2013

I believe that this would greatly approve the community of LoL. A lot of times when someone doesn't get their desired roll they will either autolock or troll that game. But thankfully this would greatly reduce the chances of that. Team Builder was a great idea and it most likely get more people to play League of Legends because instead of the possiblity of playing with trolls that cry about not getting the lane they wanted, it would actually give everyone the roll they want. Although some people will inevitably troll regardless, it is still a very big improvement for the LoL community. I love that this is comming to League, I've spent way to many games with trolls and I am glad that the chances of getting some trolls would be HUGELY reduced. Although I do have a question: When you select a lane and role, does it give you champions that you own based on what you selected or does it allow you to pick any character you have? I could see this also being a bad idea because trolls will go a different lane character when they go to their selected lane. (i.e. Taric mid. Teemo jungle.)

Psycho Slayer

12-12-2013

Can you pls hurry and get this out because all of the auto locking trolls are really making me wonder why i play this game in the first place.

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

or even just shorten the time for dodging queue because being forced to play with an auto locking troll only makes you want to do the same thing and an easy answer for this is not punishing people for trying to avoid hostile people all together.

RasCaelestis

12-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonsma View Post
I believe that this would greatly approve the community of LoL. A lot of times when someone doesn't get their desired roll they will either autolock or troll that game. But thankfully this would greatly reduce the chances of that. Team Builder was a great idea and it most likely get more people to play League of Legends because instead of the possiblity of playing with trolls that cry about not getting the lane they wanted, it would actually give everyone the roll they want. Although some people will inevitably troll regardless, it is still a very big improvement for the LoL community. I love that this is comming to League, I've spent way to many games with trolls and I am glad that the chances of getting some trolls would be HUGELY reduced. Although I do have a question: When you select a lane and role, does it give you champions that you own based on what you selected or does it allow you to pick any character you have? I could see this also being a bad idea because trolls will go a different lane character when they go to their selected lane. (i.e. Taric mid. Teemo jungle.)
What's wrong with Taric mid? :P

That said, I would hope that any champion could go to any lane. If that were not the case, then things like Annie/Fiddlesticks support would never have been discovered. The Meta needs to be broken sometimes, otherwise the game gets stale. The idea of a Team Builder is a good one, but the 'certain champions for certain lanes' is not.

Lair120

12-13-2013

Is there an open beta for the team builder during the pre-season cause I really want to try it out.

tootjr101

12-13-2013

reahfgfshrtszrtdjyfktdyjrsyeawsyrtrsa

Citizen Cain

12-13-2013

Im excited

Monty Mastini

12-13-2013

Wow, copying yet another thing from Dawngate. I love LoL and have been playing for years but seriously do you guys have no shame?

SlipperyJoe1

12-13-2013

can that player 1 guy gift me battle cast prime cho gath??

Mid or Top Plz

Recruiter

12-13-2013

Any planned release date for this yet??