Wouldn't it be nice....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

Rapid bumping is too funny.
Sometimes the store loads REALLY slow for me. How long are you waiting each time you click Store? (It's taken me 7+ minutes before..)

Pogigod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

nope even when its loading the side bar should appear, mine is straight up black screen have left it on for over 20 min and still nothing....

And its not really that rapid 2-3 times a day

Pogigod

12-29-2010

/bump

supnmu

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogigod View Post
nope, its the computer itself... I have to use another computer to shop from, on the same network.... So its my computer, but there are ALOT of people with this same problem, posting it for months now... The game is having issues going through Internet explorer and accessin the store... I've done about everything to try to get it to work.

I'm going to keep bumping it till an admin helps me... Its rediculous, go to google and search for people who cant access LOL store, theres ALOT of threads some hundred posts long on, and still no solution...
Link? I don't believe you.

Zax Underdark

01-06-2011

Does everythign else in the game run perfectly for you save the shop? I know for a while (levels 1-15) my shop would not work but once I got level 16 the shop magically worked, not sure why was for me or whats going on for you other then A) Your not updated B) Your comp blows

GoRiLLaH

Recruiter

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogigod View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if I could shop,
Then we wouldn't be stuck with summoners,
And wouldn't it be nice to play my favorite,
In the kind of game we like to play.......

I Havent been able to use the store since i got the game, I've check the forums over 100 times for solutions, NONE work... There are a VAST amount of players who for months havent been able to access the store. I'm tired of every week having to learn new hero's or pick from the line up thats free. I want the ones I like to play.....

Here's my system info

windows 7(64)
Internet explorer fully patched
Proxy turned off
Cookies enabled
Flash player fully patched
Firewalls turned off
Reinstalled the game 3x now

And i still get the little circle ring for a split second with a line saying something like this
please wait while we logg you into the store. then screen goes blank and doesnt ever show up..... I click on character page then back to store doesnt show anything but blank screen.... Please fix this issue, ALOT of people have it, and there is no real solution to it so far.
if you want me to log into your account, and buy some champions for you, i could.
but other then that, i feel sorry for you.

i would rip my hair out being stuck with free champs ;\

Necroclysm

01-06-2011

Reset Internet Explorer to defaults.
Before you say "I use Firefox/Chrome/Safari/Netscape(lol..)", it does not matter. The LoL client uses an embedded IE engine.

Assuming you use Windows 7 with latest IE, open it.
Click Tools on the top right, then Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab on the far right.
Click the Reset... button.
Click the "Delete personal settings" checkmark(yes, if you DO use IE as your main browser, you will lose all your saved settings, which you can redo).
Click Reset.

Close IE if it did not do it for you.

Uninstall Adobe Air and reinstall it, if that had no effect. However, from the problem you describe, it sounds like the IE problem and not Air.

Also, in the EU link you posted, make sure those settings they described are in effect after you reset IE. They said it has to be in medium security, but when I had the store issue and reset IE, I did not have to change anything at all.

Pogigod

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax Underdark View Post
Does everythign else in the game run perfectly for you save the shop? I know for a while (levels 1-15) my shop would not work but once I got level 16 the shop magically worked, not sure why was for me or whats going on for you other then A) Your not updated B) Your comp blows
Alienware 8 gb ram, windows 7 64 bit. Really doubt my computer blows, and yes everything else in the game runs perfectly

Pogigod

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroclysm View Post
Reset Internet Explorer to defaults.
Before you say "I use Firefox/Chrome/Safari/Netscape(lol..)", it does not matter. The LoL client uses an embedded IE engine.

Assuming you use Windows 7 with latest IE, open it.
Click Tools on the top right, then Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab on the far right.
Click the Reset... button.
Click the "Delete personal settings" checkmark(yes, if you DO use IE as your main browser, you will lose all your saved settings, which you can redo).
Click Reset.

Close IE if it did not do it for you.

Uninstall Adobe Air and reinstall it, if that had no effect. However, from the problem you describe, it sounds like the IE problem and not Air.

Also, in the EU link you posted, make sure those settings they described are in effect after you reset IE. They said it has to be in medium security, but when I had the store issue and reset IE, I did not have to change anything at all.
DId the IE already, even completely uninstalled it then reinstalled. I also even upgraded it to their new beta to see if that would fix the problem, but it doesnt. I really have tried mostly everything here.

And i have a friend that plays it so have him log on to buy my stuff, but it really sucks to have to do that everytime i want a rune or a champ