Wouldn't it be nice....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pogigod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Wouldn't it be nice if I could shop,
Then we wouldn't be stuck with summoners,
And wouldn't it be nice to play my favorite,
In the kind of game we like to play.......

I Havent been able to use the store since i got the game, I've check the forums over 100 times for solutions, NONE work... There are a VAST amount of players who for months havent been able to access the store. I'm tired of every week having to learn new hero's or pick from the line up thats free. I want the ones I like to play.....

Here's my system info

windows 7(64)
Internet explorer fully patched
Proxy turned off
Cookies enabled
Flash player fully patched
Firewalls turned off
Reinstalled the game 3x now

And i still get the little circle ring for a split second with a line saying something like this
please wait while we logg you into the store. then screen goes blank and doesnt ever show up..... I click on character page then back to store doesnt show anything but blank screen.... Please fix this issue, ALOT of people have it, and there is no real solution to it so far.

djfezus

12-14-2010

Make sure your adobe is updated.....
Not just flash, but the whole suite.

Pogigod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

it is

Pogigod

12-17-2010

/bump

Ultharin

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogigod View Post
/bump
make sure you read the sticky post and are not playing on the bugged screen res.

Surgentia

12-27-2010

Try hopping on a different network, and then attempting to connect to the store. There could be a problem with your Home network.
If that doesn't work, try accessing the shop on a different computer while connected to your Home network. There could be a problem with your computer (this is most likely the problem).
If that doesn't work, try accessing the shop on an entirely different computer. If the store won't show up on a different computer either, then something could be wrong with your account on Riot's end.

Pogigod

12-27-2010

nope, its the computer itself... I have to use another computer to shop from, on the same network.... So its my computer, but there are ALOT of people with this same problem, posting it for months now... The game is having issues going through Internet explorer and accessin the store... I've done about everything to try to get it to work.

I'm going to keep bumping it till an admin helps me... Its rediculous, go to google and search for people who cant access LOL store, theres ALOT of threads some hundred posts long on, and still no solution...

Pogigod

12-28-2010

/bump

Pogigod

12-29-2010

/bump

Pogigod

12-29-2010

/bump