LeaverBuster Innovations: Automated Leaver Banning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchiesgalore

12-14-2010

yippie

Tsujasa

12-14-2010

how did you would now about internet issue?
because i always disconnect for my net :S
it makes me alot of problems

Carlz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

@Riot: How would you know if it's an intentional leave or an internet connection leave? Is some kind of mechanism implemented in the system that detects this or something? This is very important, could you please answer.

Thanks

Buisiness

12-14-2010

does this only apply to ranked games?

ill admit it. im a leaver. not a rage quitter. but this is a game and if my wife wants to spend time with me or asks me to do an errand or some other RL engagement comes up im going to Alt+F4 and go do that. i understand this is annoying but thats why i dont play ranked, i wouldnt want anyone to lose rating at the cost of me having to bail at a moments notice.

im sure im not the only who is like this.

A Cooked Potato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-14-2010

Yes this dabes!

Rocko15

12-14-2010

My last six ranked games have had on purpose feeders and leavers i hope this will help

xXCorruptedXx

12-14-2010

To help discern between internet d/c and raging when permanently banning, could you let abandoned teammates give their input (via vote) as to whether it was accidental or purposeful?

They'd have the least incentive to cover for a rager, but may have information that helps discern people with habitually crappy internet connection from those with habitually crappy attitudes.

Thanks!

Bastian666

12-14-2010

Finally! =D

Surgery

12-14-2010

Nicely done, Riot.

grobrick

12-14-2010

Thx RIOT team for this amazing inovation!!!!!