LeaverBuster Innovations: Automated Leaver Banning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonathan Kent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

There IS a god!

JudioJodido

Recruiter

12-14-2010

AT LAST...THANKS i already have like 25-32 leaves thks to my SUPER AWEEEEEESOME internet connection... -.-" it sucks becouse people tell me "u leaver derp derp"

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Coward View Post
couldn't leavers still get around this by unplugging their internet cord?
Nope, I had a bad router that would d/c and i still got the leave, So you can't get around it by doing that.

LATZ Belial

12-14-2010

finally those who rage quit and leavers... will really rage now... Good Job Riot.. vvery nice feature..!

Yuhan

12-14-2010

Awesome addition, but I can see either ways around it or innocent people getting jailed.
That is, unless, people also get Leaver Points for disconnecting to say, a thunderstorm.

Then I guess it's fine, because most people won't disconnect from an internet outage very often, and they won't be disconnecting enough to be suspended.

Good system for now.

eX3113nce

12-14-2010

Need some numbers here Riot, like how many leaves till you get banned. Cause occasionally I will start a game only to get interrupted by something else in the real world lol.

On the flip side I thought this was already in place?

JudoPunch

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Coward View Post
couldn't leavers still get around this by unplugging their internet cord?
If your internet is so unstable that you disconnect often enough to get ban'd, you should still be ban'd. You always ruin the game for your team mates at the least and both teams at the most.

Gaudion

12-14-2010

I don't mean to come off as a jerk, but if your internet is so unreliable that you consistently drop games then you shouldn't be playing in the first place. And before you label me selfish, make sure you take a moment to realize that you're forcing your bad internet on nine other people just so you can have your way.

Trillius

12-14-2010

Wonder how long it'll be until leavers start crying about this.

TychoVll

12-14-2010

Thank you!