LeaverBuster Innovations: Automated Leaver Banning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

does this apply to custom games as well?

Cpt Jacopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

thank you riot im tired of 2v5s. the all just rage one after the other, though somehow i won one of those 2v5s =D

LuckyTofu

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW NEJI View Post
how about AFKs, feeders and dumbasses?
you can't ban someone for being bad at the game.
AFK-ers will be reported and will be taken into a separate case.
Feeders come in two forms: intention (report for disruption of gameplay) or just a noob which riot can't do anything about it. This is for leavers not for all those other factors. And so far its the 'tip of the iceberg' right now. So give it some time.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-14-2010

GJ Riot sincere thanks.

forzen axe75

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surtr The Wicked View Post
Finally, aslong as it tracks over time and not a 1 time offense. Is there a way to appeal the ban. I live in a Dorm on a campus and its not uncommon to have a fire drill in the middle of a game. so an appeals process would be nice
lol that happened to me yesterday, fire drill and electricity went out. Nof fire though. Thanks riot for the new system. Hope it works!

BayBeastStephen

12-14-2010

It's a start. There is still a long way to go in perfecting the system though.

vpdas

12-14-2010

this is great and all but people still throw the game or sit at spawn being not so nice while the rest of the team fights 4v5, and i've yet to see a single reported player get banned for this. in my opinion there should be an open section dedicated to users that can provide video proof of these incidents, with strict requirements so their can be no doubt in a hasty ban.

HelloBoobie

12-14-2010

Love you guys!!!!! Many thanks for working hard to provide us a better and better playing experience!!!!Cheers development team!!!

R66Y

12-14-2010

Looking forward to the steady stream of "wtf Riot, y u ban me!1!1!oneone!!" on the forums.

Diminga

12-14-2010

Do they get suspended if they leave a game or they're profile has a lot of lefts: ?? on them?

Either way,GJ Riot.