LeaverBuster Innovations: Automated Leaver Banning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2012 Game Over

04-16-2012

noob leavers.

EtherealShade

Recruiter

01-23-2013

What do they do about the people that are afk in the begining of the game and dont show up because they never connected till like 8 mins in when the game is already ruined?

alegre1

04-08-2013

i can see that it is competitive but just don't put it for begginers just put it for champions it is frusterating that we have to stay on our computer to be stuck and try to finish the game when we had to do something important!

alegre1

04-08-2013

what if i have to eat dinner!!!

Jedihdya

Recruiter

05-29-2013

I love the LeaverBuster because it makes summoners that suck not want to play anymore. My agreement is that it is pretty smart as to when it suspends or bans accounts. Mi disagreement is that their isn't any JUSTICE. My request is that **before a Summoner's account gets suspended or banned they have the option to appeal it Example suspension/ban notice message: "LeaverBuster has taken an action on your account due to leaving and or AFK'ing. You can submit a short answer below explaining why your presence as a Summoner has not been 100% while in a match."

Jedihdya

Recruiter

05-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT View Post
They should just ban everyone with over 75 leaves, permanently.
Ya but does anyone have that many leaves? I would say 20 is a perma-ban.

dellrichard

03-23-2014

I think that the LeaverBuster thing immediately is unfair so I think that you need to apply the Low Priority but if they leave for three matches consecutively then the LeaverBuster is applied to them.

ChizMickSwiz

03-23-2014

Thank you so much for this new update I really appreciate it.