Rylais scepter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crs Stvicious

Recruiter

12-22-2009

Does it stack? As in does the slow percent increase?

ConeEtho

12-22-2009

Health and AP stack. Slow is UNIQUE, so no.

Swiftstar88

12-23-2009

Last I checked, Rylai's slow is NOT unique, so it should still stack. Unless that was changed in a recent patch, but I don't remember that happening.

To make sure, next time you're in a game, look at what the Rylai item's description says. If unique's anywhere in there, then only get one. If it's not in there, have a blast.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstar88 View Post
Last I checked, Rylai's slow is NOT unique, so it should still stack. Unless that was changed in a recent patch, but I don't remember that happening.

To make sure, next time you're in a game, look at what the Rylai item's description says. If unique's anywhere in there, then only get one. If it's not in there, have a blast.
Doesn't matter whether or not it's unique. Slows do not stack.

They now have diminishing returns meaning the most powerful slow applies first and if any other subsequent slows are still active, they will apply afterwards.

Swiftstar88

12-23-2009

I always thought the slow did not stack, but the chance to proc the slow does. So instead of 35% for only having one, you would have a greater chance (don't know if it'd be 70% or less, though). Is that wrong?

Vaaz

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstar88 View Post
I always thought the slow did not stack, but the chance to proc the slow does. So instead of 35% for only having one, you would have a greater chance (don't know if it'd be 70% or less, though). Is that wrong?

thier is no chance, its 100%, the 15 and 35 are how strong the slow is

Swiftstar88

12-23-2009

Ah, miss-read that then, thanks.