i find jinx weak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahris

10-11-2013

Went against this twitch, I beat him couple of times and yet he will steal at me late fame to instant ko me. Jinx is rlly easy to kill once she is caught. She needs a buff to ms or something to compensate for no escape and dealing way less damage than adc twitch.

noomph

10-11-2013

10/10 well written comedy

PowerSlamming

10-11-2013

Not sure if serious

Xemeron

10-11-2013

An ADC without a "you ****ed up, but its k cause you got a long range escape spell anyway" finaly shows you which ADC players are good and which are just rightclickers with no brain.

Same as Ashe. Players who think two steps ahead and know how to position themselve are very good with Ashe, the others who just cant play without a "get out of jail free" card cant.

noomph

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
An ADC without a "you ****ed up, but its k cause you got a long range escape spell anyway" finaly shows you which ADC players are good and which are just rightclickers with no brain.

Same as Ashe. Players who think two steps ahead and know how to position themselve are very good with Ashe, the others who just cant play without a "get out of jail free" card cant.
Agreed. Jinx escape only activates AFTER you achieve something. Not as a free retry everytime you mess up.

McTokie

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxyen View Post
Went against this twitch, I beat him couple of times and yet he will steal at me late fame to instant ko me. Jinx is rlly easy to kill once she is caught. She needs a buff to ms or something to compensate for no escape and dealing way less damage than adc twitch.

yeah twitch will eat you with his dot. that why you blow him up first ahahahaha or use zap to keep him at bay.