Best discussions I've seen in a long time!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Major Nuker

10-11-2013

Thank you Riot! I haven't seen people talk intelligently about real issues on the forums before.

Everyone is comparing austerity, honor, chivalry and integrity to inherent value, the aspects of capitalism, etc. I think it's actually getting people thinking for once.

I'm actually enjoying the act of reading some of these comments. Nice break from OP OP or champ complaints.

And, for the record, I think considering the goal you had with it, you smoothed it over as best you could. Allowing for recognition and reverence for long time owners, and refunds, etc etc. You are giving your customers agency, yet at the same time being a business. Sure, not 100% good guy, but it's pretty smart and I have to hand it to you for thinking carefully about it. Imagine if we didn't get the log in borders and RP!

I for one cannot wait on those skins! there are a few that came out when I started I never got the chance to buy! (And I've spent like 1.5K dollars on League, in the last 3.5 years. I'm so excited!)

Tl;DR: Riot gets a B- on the skin releases for limiteds!

Cether

10-11-2013

NO FK DIS. KASSAWIN IS PINKING MY DODGE WITH SPEARS!

Also 1000 RP WHERE RITO AM I NOT KAWAII ENOUGH FOR YOU? Seriously though, pls ban not enough IP per win in my diamond tier bronze games.

Is that dose of daily GD potent enough or do I have to up it to keep the withdrawals away?

OneVendetta

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cether View Post
NO FK DIS. KASSAWIN IS PINKING MY DODGE WITH SPEARS!

Also 1000 RP WHERE RITO AM I NOT KAWAII ENOUGH FOR YOU? Seriously though, pls ban not enough IP per win in my diamond tier bronze games.

Is that dose of daily GD potent enough or do I have to up it to keep the withdrawals away?
rito por favor pls

extensionwire

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Nuker View Post
Thank you Riot! I haven't seen people talk intelligently about real issues on the forums before.

Everyone is comparing austerity, honor, chivalry and integrity to inherent value, the aspects of capitalism, etc. I think it's actually getting people thinking for once.

I'm actually enjoying the act of reading some of these comments. Nice break from OP OP or champ complaints.

And, for the record, I think considering the goal you had with it, you smoothed it over as best you could. Allowing for recognition and reverence for long time owners, and refunds, etc etc. You are giving your customers agency, yet at the same time being a business. Sure, not 100% good guy, but it's pretty smart and I have to hand it to you for thinking carefully about it. Imagine if we didn't get the log in borders and RP!

I for one cannot wait on those skins! there are a few that came out when I started I never got the chance to buy! (And I've spent like 1.5K dollars on League, in the last 3.5 years. I'm so excited!)

Tl;DR: Riot gets a B- on the skin releases for limiteds!
Riot Pulls out his Big ass middle finget to **** LE skin owners in the ass with a ****ty white line and a crappy icon. Not to mention the rp they somehow used to grow into this integrity deprived company called RIOT.

Fuzen kuden

10-11-2013

We live in a capitalist world. more profit=good why let things so trival as honer hold you back.

extensionwire

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
We live in a capitalist world. more profit=good why let things so trival as honer hold you back.
Riot ****ed my ass and i dont like it. do you?

AshenFox

10-11-2013

Dear Riot,

X is so op. He soloed me and my whole team, plus dragon and baron at level five. Pls nerf this op champ.

Sincerely,

Every FOTM whiner ever

Quote:
Profit or bust bro. Now... if only we could get some extraterritoriality going. Would really help things along.

Fuzen kuden

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by extensionwire View Post
Riot ****ed my ass and i dont like it. do you?
like it or not you will still play this game and like it or not sooner or later all this rage will subsied fokes will still buy rp and riot will make a profit. and at the end of that day thats all that matters

extensionwire

10-11-2013

Quote:
like it or not you will still play this game and like it or not sooner or later all this rage will subsied fokes will still buy rp and riot will make a profit. and at the end of that day thats all that matters
yup thats true. but personally, i lost my respect for this company therefore will limit my spending on this game.

Sleipnir of Hel

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by extensionwire View Post
riot ****ed my ass and i dont like it. Do you?
Click image for larger version

Name:	QjkjXRI.gif
Views:	15
Size:	872.7 KB
ID:	798308