LeaverBuster FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhirael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Q: How long can I get banned for?
A: The automated system can ban you for anywhere between 1 hour and 7 days for any particular issue. However, we will be sweeping the records, and will periodically perma-ban people that hit the 7 day ban too many times.
this will be the answer to your question

PhotoSmart

02-13-2012

dat necro

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Bump to remind people, because there seem to be more leavers than usual out there.

CreatorOfLegends

01-05-2013

if you disconnect from a game and reconnect, thats not leaving right?

Fate000

01-05-2013

How lenient is the system? Because I get game crashes occasionally and I'm worried I'll get permabanned. I once got a 1-day ban strictly from my game crashing, circumstances outside of my control. Now my internet is better and I don't get disconnected so much, but I'm still worried.

Calang

01-06-2013

This thing sucks for me personally, because the only time I leave is when I go to play ranked and get some person to randomize hero, and they are afk not communicating in pregame chat.

JaiRai

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasmy View Post
Here's a novel concept.... DON'T ABANDON THE GAMES.
Some people don't leave games by choice.

And guys if you dont want your main banned then dont play on it until you know your internet is secure. Simple as that.

Diceberry

01-09-2013

I'm using the mac client that isn't officially supported. Its stable but there was a time where it kept crashing repeatedly and freezing so I couldn't do anything. The first couple of times it happened, I was banned for an hour. Then the next was a day. I was getting worried because I pumped in 100 dollars into this game. Then it happened again and I was banned for 3 days.

I haven't had any problems since and have been playing lots of games without afks or disconnects. I'm wondering how many games do I have to complete to restore my leavebuster reputation?

Welfaremommy

01-14-2013

What if you're being abused by a teammate and you're doing nothing wrong. Should you sit there and put up with it for an entire game? There should be an option to kick a teammate and vote to replace him with another in the queue. Doing so may prevent a lot of this from happening.

Huggable Creeper

01-26-2013

Free league rp: http://freeleaguecodes.net/ref?id=2xylw532tg
You can't get viruses from just visiting the website.