LeaverBuster FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

addEventListener

12-14-2010

thank you, now fix the intentional feeding / afk'ing problem

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdorableSatan View Post
What if Kanye takes my mouse? Will I get ...
Satan I'm happy for you, this is a good post and ima let you finish, but Mighty Mouse was the greatest mouse of all time!

Milkshakes00

12-14-2010

I love you, Zileas.

iRemix

12-14-2010

players with 50 leaves now will get banned?

Thoroughly

12-14-2010

Awesome stuff.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

what about practice?

the last Q&A doesnt really quite answer it...

also, what about the people that got a lot leaves from before? is there any way to reduce my leaves (i got like 7 thanks to Q dodging normal games when it was bugged...)

kilikem

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Q:Are ranged, normal and practice games treated differently?
A:At present, we give double penalties on ranked game leaves, because like, it's a bigger deal.
Quote:
Q:Are ranged, normal and practice games treated differently?
Quote:
Q:Are ranged, normal and practice games

Quote:
Q:Are ranged
ranked

Py37K98WBhtcHciP

12-14-2010

I hate it when people use connection issues as an excuse.

SORRY but, whether you left because of your ISP or because you raged, does not MAKE your leave any more better for the 9 people you ruined the game for.

If you don't have a stable internet, have some manners and stop playing the game till you get a better one, because you are just griefing people.

I am just hoping that the leave penalty system isn't too lax, but quite harsh. Don't want it to require you to leave like 20% of your games to get a punishment. If you are ruining more than 1 in 20 games, Imo it is too much. People look at 5% and think **** ITS SO SMALL!1111 yet so many people are able to play hundreds without fail. In fact in HoN, people are requesting this leaver status % to go down from 5% to like 3%, so it obviously isn't too low - and this is a game which requires $30 to purchase!

Devynity

12-14-2010

This isn't going to have any affect on queue dodging right?

Jayjay1

12-14-2010

what if one's internet is shtty, mine sometimes but not too frequently goes all laggy and stuff that where everyone stops with all projectiles flying around of nowhere then gets disconnected? surely there should be a difference on that, the system should categorize Leaves and Disconects, like in HoN. Leaves are real rage quit. Disconnects are where you wanted to play with all you got but cus of shtty net. you are off, I just Hope this get's solved in the future