Hope Of Tragedy Recruiting! (Primarily Female Clan)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Destruction

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippukku View Post
Hmm. Interested. I need people to play with who don't become idiotic if we lose (and/or before we lose too :P).
Idiots shall be smited! And ignited. And exhausted and thrown to Baron!
Mwhahahahaha

Sippukku

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedon View Post
talk to me on AIM or MSN if possible darlin

mercedesbella86@hotmail.com or mercedesbella86@aol.com

and we dont rage ( usually) lol we all have those games tho! but being stupid isnt part of the game plan, even when we losing horribly, which is rare
I dont mind the rage. lol. Everyone rages. I mind people harassing other, less experienced players or accusing me of harassing when I give advice. Also... added on msn. You on now?

phaedon

12-14-2010

yes i am

NerfHurter pls

12-14-2010

Cant find you on AIM

SoHeroic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

i love women allot and it would change my life if i join your clan i have 900 wins i play allot i am nice my aim is Twenty Two Spade plz contact me

phaedon

12-14-2010

My aim is mercedesbella86@aol.com contact ME pls, lol talking to alot of ppl right now so cant go searching, or reach me in game

ThrawnFett

12-14-2010

What are you looking for in a logo? I have some graphic editing experience...

RQ AlleriaRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

my name is AlleriaRose in LoL and well everygame since 1994 .umm im female from the us and i am interested in tring out a female clan....add me if u want or mess. me here i dont have aim and i am never on msn.. but i do have vent ts and mumble.thx

ps and i have made over 18 forums for dif clans... spanning about5-7 games... so i can help with that and making forum sigs too hehe.

phaedon

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleriaRose View Post
my name is AlleriaRose in LoL and well everygame since 1994 .umm im female from the us and i am interested in tring out a female clan....add me if u want or mess. me here i dont have aim and i am never on msn.. but i do have vent ts and mumble.thx

ps and i have made over 18 forums for dif clans... spanning about5-7 games... so i can help with that and making forum sigs too hehe.
that sounds terrific! i would love to talk more specifics with ya!

RQ AlleriaRose

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedon View Post
that sounds terrific! i would love to talk more specifics with ya!
well do u have a vent server or mumble or ts? i can jump on there