Hope Of Tragedy Recruiting! (Primarily Female Clan)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bourge of Doom

12-29-2010

I'd love to get more information, My wife and I would love to join of course we'd have to discuss things in more depth ^^

BenBrgs3@gmail.com

Alcorn

12-29-2010

Hi sent an Application in
Jimmy_Alcorn@hotmail.com to sent email back ( just a spam email account, so ill check it once a week)
hope ta hear back.

Violet

01-18-2011

I wouldn't bother. Phaedon is a G.I.R.L. and has a load of people fooled.

MARCUS, not Mercedes Bella. -HE- claims he can't talk because he lost his voice, while his bank info you see here shows HIS real name.

Here is proof: http://imgur.com/LJbLa.png

JoeGar

01-18-2011

I would like to apply for recruitment with your clan.

Kynjal

01-18-2011

There are a bunch of community forums you can pick up, some connect server information (like guild portal, etc.) For the game you are tagged to. I'm sure there are some LoL ones? ...Guess it's something to look into, pretty handy when you have a automated roster and individual account states, right there on your somewhat own website Other than that, if your looking for proffesionalism, I know someone that codes for a living n' builds site as a side job as well, if you haven't found a suitable solution to your forum/graphics design (I render graphics, also know flash really well, lol it's easy.) Give me a hollar ingame on Kynjal or email Sinthytic@Gmail.com. ...I didn't read all of the postings, my appologizes if you already have someone... As far as joing *grin* lol. I agree that theres far less harassment, trolling, finger pointing n' such with tha ladies.

Submarine

01-18-2011

plastic_trees@live.com add me

i am lvl 15 and i play Irelia/Vladimir/Mundo i have like 70 wins i think 0 leaves ^-^
i am a guy but i dont really rage unless ppl start feeding on purpose and i use ventrilo / skype what ever is better for you guys

Bush Monkey

01-18-2011

Hello, level 26 Irela/Lux/Twitch player. havn't played much else, but i have and all time record of 66/13/13 Twitch. Don't know what else to list, but i'd like to join

ReL3v4n7

01-18-2011

I might be interested in joining if you have Skype/Vent...some way to voice chat as I don't want to post an email address in the middle of a forum. I am a guy, but I'm easy going and not out to hit on every girl gamer I meet unlike most. I play LoL WAAAY too much. I live in South Korea, but I AM American. If its possible to communicate through Skype or Vent just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. And should I not hear from you I wish you luck in sifting through the pervmalegamers <<< Yes, thats one word on purpose .

kthxbai

~ReL3v4n7

Johnny Leviathon

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedon View Post
P.S looking to hire someone to build a forum for us!

AND looking for someone who knows graphic design to make a Logo for our clan to be on forum and website, also a paying gig, ty!
Hey there, i am interested in joining your clan. just htough i would also run this by you. i am currently in my second y ear of Itt tech for web design and graphics design. i am already designed many websites.

as far as joining the clan im laid back, i do talk a little trash but not degrading or sper offensive. i usually play in the mornings on my days off (8am to noon pst) and on my days off it varries. im level 30, i generally play as fiddlesticks and even have the cool spectral fiddlesticks skin :P i also play as master yi.

anyhow hope to hear from u soon.

Johnny.

LockedOn Stratus

01-18-2011

LockedOn Stratus
I like to be a killer or support
irelia, Pantheon, Miss fortune
play stlye would be agressive likes to charge in expecting teammates would back you up. (likes to lead the charge)
runes hmmmmmm.... i have cirt runes, health, cooldown reduction.
crit runes i have set up too help with my offence health for survivabilty and cooldown reduction for spam ing skills.
why i want to join your team?
i want to see how structured gaming is other than solo, see how different it is to be organize right off the bat rather than adjusting to your teammates how they play.

Note: I never build any defensive items unless i am playing tank ofcourse. i always believe my survivability is based on how fast I rape my opponent
AIM = SYCOBTCHTOKMYAIM dont ask about my screenname lol