Hope Of Tragedy Recruiting! (Primarily Female Clan)

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phaedon

12-14-2010

Hello all!

Name is Bella and me and my friend Lady Destruction recently made a clan called Hope of Tragedy (HoT)
We are looking to expand our ranks and just get more amazing people to play with!
If your looking for something new, more coordinated or just tired of the same **** that most people deal with game to game look no further!

Here are some key things you should know :

- Primarily woman, not saying we dont accept men, but females tend to just have a better attitude and we realized there really is not a all girls or primarily girls clan on LoL.

- We are mostly a casual clan, When i say that, i mean that yes, we play this game WAYY to much, but have not yet started doing tournaments or even considering them at this moment untill we get our core going.

-We have roughly 10 members and hope to get more!

-Our site can be seen at hopeoftragedy.com

- for more information please post here or message myself or Lady Destruction, Li Li or stripforequality for more information!

There is alot more i about our clan but i thought it best just to keep it short and sweet, message me on here and i can give you email or facebook so that i can answer your questions more thoroughly , thank you!

Phaedon ( Bella )

phaedon

12-14-2010

P.S looking to hire someone to build a forum for us!

AND looking for someone who knows graphic design to make a Logo for our clan to be on forum and website, also a paying gig, ty!

ĀppleJack

12-14-2010

Hey. Interested in joining your clan.

US or EU??

phaedon

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayvaanshrikexd View Post
hey. Interested in joining your clan.

Us or eu??
US <3 and if you have questions or anything just post them on here, or post a way i can contact you, or visa versa and ill give you my AIM

ĀppleJack

12-14-2010

Scores, US also.

send your AIM to la_frog169@hotmail.com, its all i use this account for, and ill give you my proper email

phaedon

12-14-2010

My AIm is mercedesbella86@aol.com anyone feel free to AIM me about the clan, thats what that email account is for!

Hoondarrh

12-14-2010

I'll add you in-game once servers up because I don't have AIM. :\

phaedon

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoondarrh View Post
I'll add you in-game once servers up because I don't have AIM. :\
well i have yahoo, hotmail, etc etc, if u have a preffered source i can communicate on that

IcedRealm

12-14-2010

Hmm, I can help you out with creating a forum (I've done it before, both on FTP Severs (Free Hosts) and those Free Boards, that don't require any installation)

But I ain't a girl, lol

ĀppleJack

12-14-2010

well on that count, Hotmail would be good...to

1234511 ... 14