Zilean Chrono should send any hero back in time to their location/stats 5sec ago?

Yes, that's awesome! 12 24.00%
Maybe, but not sure 5 10.00%
No, I prefer the old boring way 33 66.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

[Spell Change] The NEW "Chrono Shift" [Zilean's Ultimate]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingsRight

12-22-2009

I figured out a way to make Zilean's ultimate much more interesting.

Zilean's Current Ultimate:

OLD Chrono Shift
Spell Effect
Marks the target with a protective time rune for 15 seconds, if the target would take lethal damage they are instead transported back in time regaining 500 / 750 / 1,000 (+3 per ability power) of their health.

Since his current ultimate is just a copy of the guardian angel armor, i have a better idea that is more unique and better suited for his chrono abilities.

So i thought, "Weaver" from Dota has better time traveling abilities than Zilean does.. at least he can truely go back in time.. so i thought "what if we gave that to him, but allowed him to use it on more than just himself"
Read below

========================

NEW Chrono Shift

Targets ANY Champion (Yes even enemies) and transports them back in time to exactly the POSITION + Stats (HP + MANA and whatever else that the programming can do to make it accurate enough) that the target unit had 5 seconds ago!

============

Now THAT, would make me feel like i could really control time.

Can it be done? Dota does it.. and that's a very old game.. which is really only a map-made-game.
I only used the "5 seconds" back in time because that is what Weaver uses in Dota. You aren't voting on the exact time.. that will be adjusted through testing cuz they need to do that to make sure it's balanced. You are just voting on the general concept.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

This is ****!

KingsRight

12-22-2009

whats wrong with it?

Gateau

12-22-2009

Yea it does sound fun although you should probably change your poll to not have biased choices.

RyuuKitten

12-22-2009

Poll needs more bacon.

Caravan Palace

12-22-2009

I've noticed when most people make polls here they try to skew them in their own favor...

"No, I prefer the old boring way" that's your own opinion so leave it out of the poll.

MEMEME670

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Although this may create some lag when put into the system (the system has to constantly
save a state of your health/hp, and have five of these for each char (one per second) and then constantly delete old and useless ones.) It could be ok..I love his current one though.

Aekero

12-22-2009

Sounds a bit op, can't imagine a double ult'ing karthus ;p

KingsRight

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravan Palace View Post
I've noticed when most people make polls here they try to skew them in their own favor...

"No, I prefer the old boring way" that's your own opinion so leave it out of the poll.
it's called a joke. wow you guys need to lighten up. so rigid.

If the vote said "yes, and i'm a friggin idiot" for a vote of something i wanted.. i'd still vote yes dispite the joke

KingsRight

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMEME670 View Post
Although this may create some lag when put into the system (the system has to constantly
save a state of your health/hp, and have five of these for each char (one per second) and then constantly delete old and useless ones.) It could be ok..I love his current one though.
if dota can do it, so can this new game. if leagues can't handle this then they have some bad programmers.