Innervating Locket (rework idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaingerBT

Recruiter

12-13-2010

I just had an idea for Innervating Locket earlier today, but I decided to wait and see how Riot fixed it before I posted it. I've personally never used the item, but it seems like it has the potential to be a great support item and it's kind of sad that spell spamming tanks made them remove it. So my idea is as follows.

• +430 Health (unchanged)
  • +450 Mana (unchanged)
  • UNIQUE Aura: Restores 20 health and 9 Mana to nearby allies every 5 seconds. (unchanged)
  • UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 10%. (unchanged)
  • UNIQUE Passive: Using an ability grants 20 health and 10 mana to you over 2 seconds. Using an ability that targets an ally grants an additional 40 health and 20 mana to you and half of that to surrounding allies over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.

So with this change, It will give more advantages to support champs without having it be overpowered if used on Udyr/Gragas/etc. Tanks such as Nunu/Mordekaiser can get the enhanced effect with their Blood Boil/Creeping Death, but I don't think the item was ever a problem on them to begin with.

Claricorp

12-13-2010

good idea for the change.

LordRandomness

12-14-2010

I think a higher cooldown on the effect; the main issue is people being able to spam abilities to pick up the bonuses.

Facelicker

12-14-2010

i like it cuz soraka cant do **** now her dps abilities scale terribly and her heals have way too long of a CD

IceGiants2

08-18-2011

Hope they bring it back.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Sona would buy this. EVERY GAME.