Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Innervating Locket (rework idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaingerBT

Recruiter

12-13-2010

I just had an idea for Innervating Locket earlier today, but I decided to wait and see how Riot fixed it before I posted it. I've personally never used the item, but it seems like it has the potential to be a great support item and it's kind of sad that spell spamming tanks made them remove it. So my idea is as follows.

• +430 Health (unchanged)
  • +450 Mana (unchanged)
  • UNIQUE Aura: Restores 20 health and 9 Mana to nearby allies every 5 seconds. (unchanged)
  • UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 10%. (unchanged)
  • UNIQUE Passive: Using an ability grants 20 health and 10 mana to you over 2 seconds. Using an ability that targets an ally grants an additional 40 health and 20 mana to you and half of that to surrounding allies over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.

So with this change, It will give more advantages to support champs without having it be overpowered if used on Udyr/Gragas/etc. Tanks such as Nunu/Mordekaiser can get the enhanced effect with their Blood Boil/Creeping Death, but I don't think the item was ever a problem on them to begin with.

Claricorp

12-13-2010

good idea for the change.

LordRandomness

12-14-2010

I think a higher cooldown on the effect; the main issue is people being able to spam abilities to pick up the bonuses.

Facelicker

12-14-2010

i like it cuz soraka cant do **** now her dps abilities scale terribly and her heals have way too long of a CD

IceGiants2

08-18-2011

Hope they bring it back.

Magma Armor0

08-18-2011

Sona would buy this. EVERY GAME.