Release Notes v1.0.0.107

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnchangedName

12-13-2010

Olaf

* Undertow now deal physical damage instead of magic damage
* Vicious Strikes health scaling changed to 0.5% at all ranks from 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5%
* Vicious Strikes base damage changed to 10/17/24/31/38 from 12/18/24/30/36
* Ragnarok damage reduction reduced to 20/30/40 from 25/45/65

- No duration increase on Ragnarok to make up for the damage reduction nerf? Sense made much :/

- Could have slightly increased the lifesteal and spell vamp on VS to counteract the [S]hit nerf you've delivered.

Grats on fixing the herp-derp sunfire cape stacking tank meta btw.

blackfenix

12-13-2010

Udyr you forgot to add Nutcracko to skin list

Polymath

12-13-2010

This patch... I think I'm in love.

Ometeotl

12-13-2010

yeah sunfire cape unique !!
Bye bye Locket

Silverstab

12-13-2010

Srsly ppl are downwoting that patchnotes? Had too much fun with Garens and Olafs? Awwwwww
Ward change is weird , we will see how it works in game. Go Go ad Urgot powah!

batttttttttttttt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

You nerf brolaf, you gotta nerf me first.

BroTaKaHiRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

And here again Riot fails. I wonder how long Riot will last once DotA 2 comes out.

AxebeardBeardaxe

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresBravoOne View Post
So I did a quick check on some other posts in this thread. On the topic of Garen, he wasn't really nerfed, but it wasnt a buff either. I think Riot wants him to be more of a damage dealer than a tank. It's a retool, if you ask me. Now if everyone would please quit crying about how you can't tank as effectively with a champion that requires less skill to play than it does for a monkey to learn how to smoke.
Carry Garen has never been any good. He's melee, slow, and has no escape and long ability cooldowns and no crowd control. When tank Garen was the only viable one and it's no longer viable, but they turn carry garen from **** to just-urine-i-guess?, it's a nerf.

Mystric

12-13-2010

Oh my god,now laners don't know what the jungler is doing from the scoreboard.

Smrt

12-13-2010

worst patch ever, u did **** job Riot, u will make players to leave this game. I am with u from begening, from closed beta, but I think ifu continue with job like this u willl make me and many players to forget you. True fact!!! Disapointed totaly! Ward nerf, seriously? mord, last whisper etc....omg >.<