Matchmaking question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastMaster2121

12-22-2009

Are they making ranked matches soon so you dont play with feeders...k thanks. sick of playing so many unbalanced games. People that feed should be looked at and only be paired up with the other ******ed players. I hope the ranking system thats coming out will be 1000000x better then this ****ty matchmaking system.

Slide

12-22-2009

Simplest solution:

Make friends with the non feeders.

Do this enough and youll have plenty of people to make premades with. Simple as that.

EDIT: Parroting the same thing that has been mentioned time and time again. You have the ability to fix it yourself while they perfect the system so this doesnt happen. Stop QQ'ing for no reason, accomplishing nothing, and make some friends so you can play with premade groups. Its not hard and it doesnt take long and your games will be far more rewarding both in wins, and in actual gameplay.

BeastMaster2121

12-22-2009

ok so make a premade to over dominate every game except other 5 man premades...seems fair...NOT. premades should never go against pugs...another flaw that needs to be fixed. It needs to go in its own category and never mixed with unorganized non vent players

Slide

12-22-2009

Ummm no. Statistically premades have a larger chance of losing. However, if you play premades, you WILL raise your ELO to a point where feeders AFK'rs and other matchmaking woes arent as much of a problem. Hell maybe you will dominate the first 5-10 games. But once your out of the low ELO, youll be having great games.

Most of us havefigured this out. Why havnt you?

You are not guatranteed to win. But you are pretty much guaranteed to play with igher caliber players who wont leave or feed at the drop of a hat.

BeastMaster2121

12-22-2009

Im level 30 and i shouldnt be getting feeders with over 200 wins imo. How do i look at my elo?

Slide

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster2121 View Post
Im level 30 and i shouldnt be getting feeders with over 200 wins imo. How do i look at my elo?
Unfortunately you cant, and obviously, your opinion isnt spot on with whats happening. Make some friends. You HAVE the ability to not deal with this problem. Use it. You will enjoy your games FAR more that way.

Its not a perfect solution, and I agree that the MM should not do some of the things it does. Th epoint is though, you CAN do something about it that is far more constructive FOR YOU then yet another one of these threads.