Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace – Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cybrcld

12-15-2010

lol, anyone get the idea that Phreak's spotlight videos are just getting worse and worse??

"this is me dying, this is what' you shouldn't do, see that, that's a horrible idea."

this video...
jungling with a mage, 1 pot, no smite, no hp recovery abilities...
pushing a lane, hanging in said lane at 115~ hp against a twitch...
he didn't ulti a single person this entire video...
no team battles...
his only 3 kills were against a mid twitch who didn't expunge, a sona (support character), and a 2v1 w/ teemo doing half the damage...

really, i learned how to fail from this video.

no offense phreak, but your first videos were pimp, these last ones are just horrible. not even trying anymore.

Artifici

12-15-2010

hmm..... why did she die 3 times? i thought they were supposed to show you what is good with the character

xxcrackxx

12-15-2010

come out?

x Animus x

12-16-2010

First Off Phreak is doing this video while playing an actual match you try doing it and not looking lame. Secondly its funny to watch phreak (whos more pro then you) die. Lastly your sitting on your arse doing nothing while people like phreak are working on this game your playing.

Good Vid Phreak

p.s. i do have to agree with everyone else seems to be a weaker champ more like a ranged supporter like Karthus execpt instead of nuke more Dot

morbiditto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2010

poison, poison, spam, spam... slow, stun (???), poison, poison, spam

i think poison characters like teemo and twitch are about enough for this game, certainly what else could we expect from a snake woman? but still, this is getting pretty old, pretty lame... i don't find last two releases satisfactory at all. well Casi. has a great looking rattlesnake skin, it's lovely, and that's about it with her, but she really doesn't match her tier. aoe skills make her aim easy, but nevertheless she's more annoying than a challenge.

well, i am not much of a critic, but i do have an opinion, that's about it.

Kemik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2010

What a lovely duet. Sona, Kog... *sniff* that was beautiful.

Rishu

12-16-2010

Her abilities make her heavily OP

GodsFavAtheist

12-17-2010

Anyone else think Cassiopia is almost like a remake of Urgot. I havn't played her yet, but her poision, the flying fang thing, the stun seem awfully like Urgots. Maybe its just harder to make something completely new at this stage.

And on that note, I'd like to see a char like 'Zeus' in LoL. Those lightnings are epic!

GodsFavAtheist

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnimusx View Post
Secondly its funny to watch phreak (whos more pro then you) die.
I feel like he died once or twice on purpose.

Neumann

12-18-2010

She has some major issues that need to be worked out. She's uber slow, there's no escape method and her ult's range is too small/too narrow and she makes other casters look like metal cannons. If most casters are glass cannons, Cassiopeia's seem to be made from tissue paper!