Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace – Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Herp a derp

Urgot 2.0

Wuhy

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acias View Post
she looks quite weak, i must say.
its just phreak sucking awfully

Krosan

12-14-2010

She looks so hilariously weak.

Now that they've buffed my Urgot into a sodomy machine, I may have to buy her just so I have someone weak to play and prove I can win with.

Juodasis vilkas

12-14-2010

awesome guys 3 hours ago we gonna play online server ! but now we cant so what the problems ?

puzzletrocity

12-14-2010

I was scared that she was going to do beast damage. Her ulti doesnt look that scary now. The best is the sona and kog song.

Neumann

12-14-2010

It's nice to see someone taking advantage of the poisoning abilities of the other champs as well, I have a friend who switches between Teemo and Singed, so this should be rather fun to lane with. It does look like she 'is' one of those harder champions to master like Leblanc, but it all depends on the hotfix that will most likely be coming up eventually whether they nerf her even more (I'm seeing her passive being nerfed from anywhere to 6-3 percent instead) or enhanced cause like most casters she looks like 'the squish'.

Also it's nice to see that they have gotten back into telling you what suggested items to buy and the masteries to also choose, I don't think the last spotlight had that.

Cepter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2010

Nice but can I ask question : In the jungle u used ignite on the golem >> that havent been removed yet? ;O

Dr Pistol

12-14-2010

I think she looks really fun

Memerto

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by haris99 View Post
the pitiful framerate really ruins the spotlights
i wonder why they dont get decents pc to do this videos, they run 30 fps max =/

in my pc runs for 100-120fps

sosic94

12-14-2010

getting tired of new champs, especially casters : / if your going make a new character maybe make a pure tanks character?