3v3 comp??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frozenshade

12-22-2009

so im wondering what ppl are using for 3v3 comps and why. im new to 3v3 but i think me and my friends are going to go with kayle , shaco , twitch. for a blowup/surviablity because of kayles bubble. what does everyone think would be a good comp?

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

I haven't done 3v3 either, but I think you should maybe grab some CC there... I'd skip on Shaco, as well, in my experience he doesn't hold up well in higher levels of competition.

Vorador

The Council

12-22-2009

kayle's bubble? don't base your 3v3 team on an ult.. level 6 is quite late into a 3v3 game, all the action starts at level 1, pick champs who are great at level 1.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Grab Fiddlesticks.

Pharmacologist

12-22-2009

Shaco is freaking awesome in TT. Great jungler, completely impossible to kill with so many walls to deceive through, strong single target damage (which is more of a problem not having good aoe in 5v5 than 3v3)

frozenshade

12-22-2009

i feel shaco twitch kayle would make a decent comp. the only one to really kill and twitch and he can get away alot and if you cant you just bubble and run. im not basing it off of a ulti but it is one of the reasons why im taking him. shaco just doesnt die and kayle can take a hit.

PuFfNastY

12-22-2009

My team usually runs TF, Yi and Chogath, we've had some good success so far with it.