Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My jungling fetish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasqureMan

12-22-2009

I love it. I didn't really care much for it in Dota, but here, its great! I didn't realize how great sigils were for all, specially early game. I have jungled well with nasus, fiddlesticks, shaco (ok), warwick (duh), and gangplank. I want to try more, but I can't think of many.

Don't underestimate the jungle my friends.

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

12-22-2009

Nunu is OK... Malphite can jungle, Mast Yi is excellent for jungling, and Cho'Gath is alright

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

12-22-2009

Master Yi is probably the best jungler in the game. Every time a team has one of those I get stomped! Especailly when I solo queue

immp

12-22-2009

i would like to see all neutrals grant at least global xp,that way if you have a jungler who NEVER comes OUT to help..he is still assisting the team
*yes we have all seem them,junglers who think LoL is a singleplayer game*

12-22-2009

Quote:
immp:
i would like to see all neutrals grant at least global xp,that way if you have a jungler who NEVER comes OUT to help..he is still assisting the team
*yes we have all seem them,junglers who think LoL is a singleplayer game*

Because giving your team an extra solo isn't ENOUGH extra levels for your team?