Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Few questions plz answer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferts

12-22-2009

So My first question is about the pink tristana skin. is there any way for me to get my hands on this at this date and time? or would i have had to purchase it in the past?

Question number Two is, Is there a post somewhere that explains the competitive meta-game right now? Im starting to get quite good and i want to get into competitive but im not going to waste my time learning champions that arent even used in the current meta-game. Any replays, videos, VoDs or anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TheRaven

Recruiter

12-22-2009

no, its a special free skin

two, use search, theres some posts bout the metagame.

AkaCorrupt

12-22-2009

http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=38955

sigh it's stickied to prevent threads such as this

Ferts

12-22-2009

that said facebook skin. didnt realize the pink skin and facebook skin were one in the same. sorry about that. no need to be a *****.