Morganna MIA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

12-22-2009

They need to fix the mercury's treads thing. It is seriously a stupid bug that ruins her, especially since everyone buys mercury's treads if there's a Morgana even if they don't know it bugs her ult (6 seconds of disable from 1 hero = yeah im buying treads)

JustWatson

12-22-2009

I used to play Morganna all the time, until the patch that broke her. The Mercury's Treads bug makes whoever buys them immune to your ult more or less. Also, I'm not sure if they've fixed this one or not so I could be wrong, but if you hit several people with the ult and one cleanses, it breaks the tie to every target.

Until Morganna can use her ult again I'm not playing her. She's broken. =/

Bagration

12-22-2009

What is this Mercury Treads bug you guys are talking about? This is the first I've heard of it. Does it only reduce Morgana's ult duration or everybody's [like Amumu]? I was thinking of unlocking Morgana but now I don't think I will if a game-breaking bug makes her worthless.

SlyGoat

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagration View Post
What is this Mercury Treads bug you guys are talking about? This is the first I've heard of it. Does it only reduce Morgana's ult duration or everybody's [like Amumu]? I was thinking of unlocking Morgana but now I don't think I will if a game-breaking bug makes her worthless.
Morgana has to remain near bound targets for the full bind duration or they won't be stunned; mercury's treads reduces the duration of that bind so you'll never reach the full duration and never stun them.

And for some reason one person cleansing breaks your ult for everyone in it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Morgana has to remain near bound targets for the full bind duration or they won't be stunned; mercury's treads reduces the duration of that bind so you'll never reach the full duration and never stun them.

And for some reason one person cleansing breaks your ult for everyone in it.
No wonder i was doing excessively bad with morgana a few days ago :/

Pharmacologist

12-22-2009

Yeah... first of all uber cleanse made her 100% useless, so she fell off a lot of players lists of use.

Now the mercury bug on her ult makes her 50% useless, and she never recovered from how bad the immune cleanse owned her.

Krom

12-22-2009

Yeah, morg is in a sad place.

And during the reign of broken cleanse there wasn't even much appeal for her shield.

SeiKz

12-22-2009

i play morgana all my games and i think she is good but u will need a good team to atk in right time and not go rushing , its so funny to bind the enemy and see they trying run and ur team killing they , about the guy said the morgana die fast thats true in the start but my morgana at full itens got 350 def + 3500hp and stuns+shield i hardly die only if 3 or 4+ gank me but it lack alot in atk so i depend more in my team to help they kill
about the stuns bugs i made a thread here but no one cares since they dont play morgana here go up morganas players()
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=38891

Labomba

12-22-2009

Played against a good one yesterday.

Gandalf 007

12-22-2009

To me it seems like Morgana, Singed, and Warwick are having a contest to see who is played the least....