Morganna MIA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danbotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Guys, i have not seen morganna in ages. She has not been in a single one of my games since Udyr came out.

I think i am mid tier if that matters. Is she played in your tier? Has anyone else noticed her disappearance?

Barbedwire

12-22-2009

Never ever see her.

Not even when she was free.

Fair enough since she isn't so great as she used to be back in the beta.

Truhls

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
Never ever see her.

Not even when she was free.

Fair enough since she isn't so great as she used to be back in the beta.
Morgana can carry a team in the hands of a good player still.

coronaas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

last 2 games both had morgana in it both games was played very well we won one and lost one

TheRaven

Recruiter

12-22-2009

ive had a couple of morgs the past couple of days. Its fun to dodge her skillshot then take her out in three hits.

Jakula

12-22-2009

I see her every third or forth game :/

NoobOverlord

12-22-2009

she's countered just with mercury treads

And the popularity of cleanse made her even less useful

Melonyan

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobOverlord View Post
she's countered just with mercury treads

And the popularity of cleanse made her even less useful
Basically, this is the reason right here. I used her for awhile until I realised my ult was failing all the time. Without her ult I just don't think shes that good compared to the other heroes I like to play.

Ce05

12-22-2009

i play morgana most of the times only other option would be zilean
i agree that you dont see her alot these days, in every match at the championselect i had to hear "morgana really? she is a sucking hero" i dont think she is a bad hero she certanly isnt the strongest one but once learned her shot, she can be a great asset to the team.(ehm and yea even i have bad games where alot of shos miss at the beginning but these gams are rare)

honestly im not too sad that people underestimate her alot that way she wont get nerfed too bad in the upcoming patch and i can play her a little longer without having to worry about to which hero i want to switch.

and to the poster before me i dont think morgana is that good of a carry, if the game drags on for too long she becomes useless like most casters. when you want to carry atm i think yi is the best choice, i've seen 1man wins with him, since like nothing can really stop him.

Surgery

12-22-2009

Morgana's my main. Been playing her since closed beta. I dislike how she got nerfed significantly since then though /cry