Where is our [thing people have wanted since the game came out]?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

Supported, especially the early surrender function.

I've been running into a lot of disconnects recently, stuff happens, people rage, I don't wanna waste my time Riot.

Carnageqt

02-10-2011

bump good sir

DeliciousCrepes

03-05-2011

zzzz

AkatsukiR

03-05-2011

+1 Voicechat
+1 Extra Mastery Pages

RogerM

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousCrepes View Post
zzzz
OMG man! this thread evolved so much! I haven't being in the forums since my post in this thread. (12-14-2010, 04:46 PM)

So here I am again and I'm bumping this!

Pause Button:
At least for ranked games. I've played lots of arranged games with friends and sometimes people get disconnected for internet connection issues, power cable, etc. This stuff just happens. Waiting for your PC to boot up again, login and reconnect takes 2-6 minutes and if you have a slower PC, not enough RAM and stuff.. well you'll take a long time to reboot-login-reconnect. This stuff could be easily avoidable. Just add a Pause Button so your team can wait til you come back, just like HoN.

VoIP:
Yeah Riot, we need it! This can improve the games so much. You can easily advice your teammates, coordinate for ganks, call MIAs, etc. Forget about ealier surrenders, now you can coordinate, let your team know when they're ganked, etc. This will save lots of people raging in early-mid game.

Mini-map:
Someone said about having some issues with the mini-map. It should be re-sizeable. For those getting problems getting lost in the battle, just hit Y to lock the camera on you or F1 to center the camera on you. I know it's kind of a let down but hey it's a possible solution.

Clans:
Well, someone asked for clans. Riot is really stucked in this basic problems. The community really need this stuff.

Have some admin/mod relocate the thread:
This should be a very important thread and I think the title is out-of-date. This thread has to be sticky in a high-amount-people sub-forum so we can have more feedback, more suggestions to add up to the main thread and having some admin/mod to answer to our petitioning.

LoL is light-years-away from HoN's client and server stability, gameplay improvements, etc.
What's a community forum without things like private messages? LoL forums are out-of-date and so are the sub-forums. Design a new forum!
New downloadable versions of the game client up-to-date. Yes, new players need this instead of waiting for download, then waiting for updates.

SO RIOT PLEASE STOP WASTING MONEY AND TIME ON NEW CHAMPIONS AND START LISTENING TO YOUR ACTIVE PLAYERS!

Im Your Real Dad

05-11-2011

I support all of your ideas.

Fadencraze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

good questions why RIOT why

CygnusRising

05-13-2011

In-game clock of system time. I want to be able to know that it's 3AM and I need to get to sleep while in-game without having to check my phone or alt-tab, or keep a clock near my computer.

Yes please replays.

Yes please reselling for 5-10 seconds.

Yes please custom item slots in the store instead of just recommended that I can set before a match/during CS.

Yes please 5 minute (or whatever) reduction on surrender time for every leaver.

Yes please time limit on leavers before sell/split of items. So many times I've gotten someone who left (legitimately or not,) came back 15-20 minutes later, just in time to take the loss instead of the leave. OR, they tried to get back into the game and just ended up being fodder due to a massive level deficit, or both. In tandem to this, consider other buffs to disadvantaged teams to allow them to fight on-par with a larger team once a permanent leave has occurred. This will probably cause more balance issues, so just a sell/split of items and gold would be nice.

RvG Jyshe

05-24-2011

Good news. New patch gives up to 10 Masteries Pages for FREE!
And this:

General
Only very long-range abilities such as Enchanted Crystal Arrow will cast using the minimap, other spells will no longer cast using the minimap.
Cursor-cast spells, which cast at the location of your mouse cursor without requiring a left-click, will cast through parts of the UI (including the minimap) as though you were targeting the ground underneath

Shaydd

07-17-2011

Bump for great justice.