Where is our [thing people have wanted since the game came out]?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaydd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

+1 for righteous justicce

Pickledbeef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

A few small things that have bothered me since launch.

Team Highlight
As someone who plays both HoN and LoL I'm always thrown for a loop when I get into a LoL match and forget the game doesn't have this. In HoN you have the option of enabling a colored glow around enemy and friendly players, making it easier to see who is on what side when a team fight become clouded with ability effects. The game already sort of has this too. Mousing over a friendly or enemy player causes them to glow their respective color, why cant I constantly enable this?

UI Placement / UI Position Saves
In LoL almost every aspect of the interface is movable around the screen, why then does the game not save where you put each element between matches? If your a widescreen user its twice as bad, as everything defaults to being slightly off center.

Its been said to death but I'll say it again.

Voice Chat
LoL needs this badly. The entire game is based around moving your character with one hand and attacking with another. In a fast paced match having to find cover so you can take the time to type out an important message (Incoming mid, Missing Shaco, watch top brush, etc.) is not only implausible its unacceptable. Playing pre-mades with friends helps alleviate this problem with the use of external clients yet nobody has an endless supply of friends who are always on or willing to play at the exact time you want to. For a game that tries so hard to be considered competitive it surprises that this isn't on the top of their to do list.

01-20-2011

beautiful, i've had many of the same ideas. perhaps there could also be an option to turn off the portrait of your champ in the bottom left, so that the whole HUD would be lower and more slim.

guilty fury

01-20-2011

love it! +1

Morrolan PAC

01-21-2011

I heard complaining makes programmers work faster

Tasty Cookies

01-21-2011

I would like everything on this list! However, Replays are probably out of the question for a long time, as that would be immense server load. I have several questions or suggestions on a few of the topics:

Votekicking people

Would the other team vote yes if they're being fed? Perhaps all remaining teammates on your own team is enough.

Earlier Surrenders

I think the way to make this happen is to allow people to surrender for 0 IP, or perhaps an IP penalty if nobody has disconnected.

Sellback of accidental items

Rather than a particular time cap, go with the one you said about still being at the fountain. As soon as you run away, though, your items should be set.

Shaydd

01-24-2011

Rebump for righteous justice. How dare you all let this fall off the first page =P

IdiotWolf

01-25-2011

Honey if u post 1000.................. topics Riot wont hear you -.-'
Don't bother yourself posting and crying :P

NoX Zenilant

01-25-2011

About replays... how would it would be an immense server load? Just make the replay recording and saving on the client side. I think that's how it works in other games, anyway, but I don't exactly understand it.

LitigationJack

01-26-2011

in Company of Heroes Online it automatically saves your last game as a replay on your hard drive, but if you play another game it will overwrite the last one. thats how replays should work.