Where is our [thing people have wanted since the game came out]?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squirrrtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

No to votekick, I agree with the rest though.

Rusherf4g

12-28-2010

Bump, Can we get a staff member to give us some updates on when they will be implicating these things, Cheers Brolos!

MrOnion

12-29-2010

Upvote for mastery pages.

Cack Snapper

12-31-2010

+1 for everything. great ideas. I would love to see replays implemented. Then LoL might even turn CASTABLE! :O

DB ThedarKOne

01-03-2011

I totally agree with the earlier surrender, too many games there is a leaver or even 2, and yet I'm stuck playing a 3v5 that I know for a fact I cannot win. Yet there I sit for 25 minutes not having any fun what so ever... that type of thing makes you not want to play the game any more.

ZachFayry

01-04-2011

I agree with everything as well. +1 to all, especially minimap adjustment and different colored HP bar for yourself. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally clicked on the minimap accidentally.

MrZap

01-04-2011

delicious crepes +++++++++++++....LoL really needs those updates this will make game even more attractive. Hope those updates will be added to the game

Maengsk

01-04-2011

+1, I agree with most of what you said, however...

As someone who mains support, I am strongly against votekicks. Once every ten games, I have the rest of my team raging at me for not doing anything even if I used all my abilities... twice.

"Lux, wtf! Why didn't you bind tryndamere so he didn't kill me?"
"I did bind him, and I also shielded you, but you stood right next to him anyways so it was useless"
(in /all chat) "Noob lux, gg" (then the rest of the team joins the bandwagon and every mistake from then on happens to be my fault, including people dying in bottom lane while I am top because I didn't use my laser =\ )

No thank you. I don't trust people who play this game with the power to kick me out.

l

WORLDSTARRRRRR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

wtb replays, willing to pay-to-play for them, pst!

DarkBox

01-05-2011

Absolutely agree with eveything in this topic.

1234567 ... 8