[Annoyance] -- Clicking the minimap.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erotic Mango

09-26-2011

Hi there,

I am a competitive Starcraft player and I very much enjoy playing LoL to relax, with friends, or when ive had a few. Because of my strong tie to Starcraft I have swapped the minimap postion on the HUD (Major thanks for thaving this feature in the first place!).

However something that kills me (often literally) is when im fleeing back to my blue base from a gank. When i get ganked i sometimes have the need to flee immeditaly, i click in the bottom left corner furiously trying to avoid bad things looming on the horizon. Sometimes, ill click the minnimap in my frenzy. More specially, ill click the upper right corner of the minimap located on the bottom left corner of my screen. This will cause the exact opposite of what i want to happen, and i will, on ocasion die because of this specifically, and more commonly this will cause me to take another blow, volley, spell attack, or force me to use flash to escape.

It would be awesome if there was an option to disable movement commands on the minimap. Please note, option.

Thank you for your time!

phsidler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

I think this would be a great option. As far as I can think I don't remember being in a situation quite like this as I just spam clicks just in front of my champion, but I still think this would be a good addition to some.

Erotic Mango

09-26-2011

Heh, its a habit from playing starcraft as the units tend to move a lot faster, you're moving more than one unit around so you want to be as efficient as possible (longer movment commands), and i personally dont have the camera locked onto my hero (No judgement if you do! its just not for me).

<3 for the response.