Snowdown Showdown Skins and Cassiopeia Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soft White

12-19-2010

When is the snowdown event over? New Years? dont want to miss santa gragas

MasonF

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monrilles View Post
Aww, I would have liked to see a skin for Tryndamere. Lumberjack Tryndamere could have been funny. Dragging a Christmas tree instead of a sword. =D
Shut up and take my money.

Schattenjaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Be more interested in the MF skin if she looked less like a two-penny ***** and more the warm, inviting vixen on the group splash art.

Negi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Will the runes also be on sale til 4/1/2011?

xPapaya

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schattenjaeger View Post
Be more interested in the MF skin if she looked less like a two-penny ***** and more the warm, inviting vixen on the group splash art.
True but, would that look like MF ? She's better this way :P

5h1F7

12-23-2010

poor amumu

Mediumunwell

01-01-2011

Hey there are 12 days of Christmas, and my birthday is the 12th, January 5th. Please don't take down the content till Christmas is actually over. I need time to get my discounted Christmas quintessences.

I'll probably get enough IP playing non-stop tomorrow to get my third sugar rush which is all i really care about, but you should know that it makes me sad that no one recognizes all twelve days and takes their lights down early. Although it does make me happier that they are saving energy, so ah well. Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year.