My eye is TWITCH'ing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incognit0

12-22-2009

Easy to play classes. The idea of this is warm and fuzzy. but the product of a great player behind an over powered class that is "strait forward" to play is untouchable.

I just played a game vrs.. a twitch that ended up with 28-2-5

i ended up with 10-7-5 THE ONLY one on their entire team to kill me was twitch. twitch's team mates had less than 3 kills and few assists.

i witness him solo 4 of my (grouped) teammates, after we wiped the rest of his team. and i almost escaped with my life but then he killed me and got the ace. (p.s. we were bying oracles the whole time but it did little to stop him)

i am not a noob complaining here. i have 130 wins. i have rediculous winning streaks. i have played almost every class so i know what i can do to them and what they can do to me. The problem with twitch is that there is nothing you can do once twitch has kills in his pocket.

pleas note: at one point i has more kills than twitch. playing as nidalee and he killed me at close range while i was in tiger form. Unfair i had the advantage but he is just too power full.

Other than complaining i think the soloution to this is to get rid of his steal ability. HE doesn;t need it to kill. i know every noob will object to that but really. Also spray and pray shouldn't poisnt and be able to hit towers from out side their range. and twitch shouldnt be able to solo baron... but i've seen that.

plz fix this ch. he makes me want to quit.... but i never will 8-)

Paero

12-22-2009

Theres an item which you have to get to kill twitch, its called Oracles Elixer and can be found in the Consumables section for 400g

It may be omg 400g screw that!, but just remember, you will get more for shutting down his killing sprees

I8C SRS FACE

12-22-2009

Twitch without stealth would be horrendous. He's got horrible movement speed, one of the worst health/armor growths in the entire game, and has no escape mechanism (other than Stealth, which is counterable.)

FYI, Incognit0, we see a good 20 of these posts a day, and it's always a rage because they got rolled by a good player. I've seen good Twitch players go 0-fer in the kills department because the other team was ready for him and knew how to counter him. It balances out.

Linden Ryuujin

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognit0 View Post
p.s. we were bying oracles the whole time but it did little to stop him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paero View Post
Theres an item which you have to get to kill twitch, its called Oracles Elixer and can be found in the Consumables section for 400g

It may be omg 400g screw that!, but just remember, you will get more for shutting down his killing sprees
Reading is fun.

Paero

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden Ryuujin View Post
Reading is fun.
id rather just state my point from the title, twitch is by no means hard to kill unless hes fed, and if you fed him, you deserved to be owned by him

Dracorya

12-22-2009

The OP clearly stated that he did buy Oracle Elixers...and they didn't save him very well from being ganked by Twitch.

And the only reason that Twitch could have soloed Baron that either he had crazy lifesteal along with damage/crit/etc, which he must have gotten by killing so many people.

Twitch is one of those champs you just had to shut down early by preventing him from getting creep kills (thus starving him of gold).

myrmidon

12-22-2009

Twitch does pretty well without stealth. To be honest the only reason I use it is to get ignored in team fights and for the aspd bonus.

The aspd bonus is the big plus from his stealth, not the actual stealth.

SlyGoat

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrmidon View Post
Twitch does pretty well without stealth. To be honest the only reason I use it is to get ignored in team fights and for the aspd bonus.

The aspd bonus is the big plus from his stealth, not the actual stealth.
this

oracles and especially wards do nothing to a good twitch

this is not a comment as to twitch's balance, just saying as a former twitch player i never had trouble with any form of true sight

AkaCorrupt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

ahhh i see what you did with the title of the thread...clever, very clever

DarkHatred

12-22-2009

Certain champs can make life hell for twitch, hes got no stun I haven't seen a good twitch in awhile but I find hiding in bushes by 2+ champs and getting ready to ult him with kat will absolutely destroy twitch..but whatevs if he kills your oracle holders hes winning and your just burning gold. You probably soloed that round..fact is without a premade your going to think all kinds of things are wrong. The games only as serious as you make it when I lan with my buddies we focus stealthies..you have to.