Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee Vs. Tanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Analiateher

12-22-2009

Posted below are the stats of the game. I found that Ninja Tabi boots came in handy through out the game, past that I just got the best melee items and a sheen, since when in cougar form, the pounce move and all of her other moves require no mana, and the cooldown rocks.

Items:
Ninja Tabi
Sheen
Zeal->Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge
Black Cleaver

Im happy with the new character

If anyone has any suggestions or comments let me know. This is my first time playing this character and I plan to do it again :-)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trux 42

12-22-2009

She looks like fun, though I'm yet to see anyone good with her. She lanes really well with a melee carry, almost as though she was made for it.

I know it's off-topic, but how is it that people who play this game can't take a screenshot of the scoresheet at the standard resolution ever?