Wish list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GarwooD

Member

12-22-2009

1)I would like to see a bonus(+200 gold, +50% starting xp to level 2, or etc..) for random hero selection.

2)I would like a new random selection that doesnt let me see what hero i get and would make me set up my masteries and runes blind.(would be needed if previous is instated to prevent rerolling hero to get who you want)

3)new modes besides blind pick. i.e. lets get some all random, death match, reverse pick, draft, 3v3, 1v1, etc...

4)new maps besides old and tired dota map. Lets break the mold of the WC3 engine since this is entirely diferent game.

a) maybe like a really long narrow map with only 2 lanes with very few cut rhroughs between the lanes and 4 rows of towers you'd have to beat through in each lane. have like field inhibitors behind second row of towers and the ones in the main base. when field inhibs are destroyed it spawns a lesser calvary minion or maybe just a cannon every wave instead of every 3rd wave. main base inhibs would function the same as destroying them would bring the big super creeps.

b) similar as above with only one lane

c) a five lane map with no cross over paths between them making the only way to get down each lane would be by each base and perhaps at middle but at middle they would gaurded by powerful nuetral creeps.

d) a completly open map with no tree lines or anything and creeps march towards other base in completely random lines and formations (perhaps they shoot out like PONG balls and bounce off the sides of the map till they get to opposing base) . would still need brush randomly and equaly scarttered about since some hero's depend on this but make it so you can see over it but just not into it.

e) any thing else to change it up

5) a reason to purchase skins for heroes. make the skins all have some tweak to hero performance (nothing that makes them "better" than regular hero) but like -5% move speed +5% attack speed, -7% hp +7% mp, -10% armor +5% cool down reduction, etc..
I think it would make them worth having and not just a money sink for chick players. I mean honestly who cares if teemo/nunu looks like a cute elf or w/e? (yes i am prepared for the flaming for that last comment).


P.S. I dont want this to come off all negative. just thought i thro ein my 2 cents. I do love this game keep up the good work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paero

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarwooD View Post
1)I would like to see a bonus(+200 gold, +50% starting xp to level 2, or etc..) for random hero selection.
I agree with this (maybe +100g)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarwooD View Post
2)I would like a new random selection that doesnt let me see what hero i get and would make me set up my masteries and runes blind.(would be needed if previous is instated to prevent rerolling hero to get who you want)
and this
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarwooD View Post
3)new modes besides blind pick. i.e. lets get some all random, death match, reverse pick, draft, 3v3, 1v1, etc...
Patience always gets you what you want (being reasonable)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarwooD View Post
4)new maps besides old and tired dota map. Lets break the mold of the WC3 engine since this is entirely diferent game.
Twisted Treeline and the Tutorial not doing it for you either?