Jax and the Sword of the Divine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skiasca

06-20-2010

Imho it's really not bad at all. exhaust counters it, kiting counters it. otherwise your locked in a perpetual state of being stunned every 2 sec. also if you need it that terribly much try to gank them near creeps when you can. you'll get your proc soon enough that way.

Ixcel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

honestly i used it before, three people had it on my team for one freaking jax and we freaking didn't beat him but that a long time ago.

Crannicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

As has been suggested earlier in the thread, use a Guardian Angel or don't build your Jax so squishy. Or bait the SotD pop out of the person. When you encounter an enemy, check what items they're packing, and know that you have to leap strike in and then GTFO of dodge before they pop the SotD and stun your ass.

By the way: remove SotD? Uhh... no. It is about the only thing which makes Twisted Fate a remotely viable hero since the nerf. Furthermore, it doesn't just hurt Jax -- anyone can stack dodge runes. It helps keep physical carries in the game.

YesIKnow

06-21-2010

Really just dont be the first 1 in the battle obviously...then try to bait it out of them...if you see them use it stun if you can or get out of there or yeah build your jax to not be too squishy it only lasts i think 4 seconds you can always tank it if you feel you can.

Matthew21210

06-21-2010

Because when it's long enough for them to think about getting a SotD to couter jax, then jax has his dream 30K gold build put together, and is lifestealing 700 a hit, 2.5 times a second.

ChaosGopherSucks

06-21-2010

I'm sure this thread was started back when jax wasn't OP.....lol

PMxLightsOut

06-21-2010

Jax is so easy mode to play and do well with even if they have a sword of the divine. It just takes you from being op, to balanced. So many times I see new players buy jax because they here how op he is and they think they can just beastmode anything, but no champion can do that. Its simple attack the squishies with bad physical dps, and if high dps people with divin start attacking you flash away and cleanse if u get stunned or slowed then after a few seconds reingage those same people and procede to whip ass. Also most people when they activate divine they will chase you because they dont wanna waist there activation so have your team follow and beat them in the back until death soon follows.

gun fu panda

06-21-2010

It's sad that Jax NEEDS a counter like SotD to be killable by anyone but a mage.