Jax and the Sword of the Divine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatSaulSheWrote

12-22-2009

this item just seemed like a cheap shot at jax when I first saw it... I dont like it much either, but I dont stack dodge chance either so idk...

robbins

12-29-2009

When I played as shaco Jax was the only one i had problems killing because of all his annoying dodges. Got the sword of Divine, gg jax...

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

Um.... sort of like Executioner really screws over support healers?

I like that they put counters in. Also, sword's got a cooldown and a click, you can avoid... etc.

Sniper64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonEarny View Post
this item just seemed like a cheap shot at jax when I first saw it... I dont like it much either, but I dont stack dodge chance either so idk...
Ya but honestly, who gets it, and it's not like it activates 24/7.

The Farkinator

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Burden View Post
This sword of the divine is stupid. Jax already had his problems and now that... You dont see an anti-TrOPdemere sword or a Beatyi Stick do you ? Jax is already the under dog compared to the other melee dps (Tryn and Yi). Tryn and Yi got nerfed while Jax was (slightly) buff but he isnt on par still.

I was playing a game the other days as Jax (main) and was the best of my team. My only real opponant was the other team's Yi who was equaly feed so the match was rly between us at that point. I was holding tight, not missing a beat, it was quite fun....until he got that Sword of the lame and from there I didnt kill him a single time (how could I rly ?) No dodge isnt only an added dps since you are not dodging, it is also no Conter Strike wich is your only good move against another dpser.

If they want to keep this item in then I propose that they make anti Tryn (On hit reduce your ennemy crit chance by 10% for 5 sec stack 5 times) and anti Yi(on hit reduce attack speed by 10% for 5 sec stack 5 times) weap also XD

Come on devs, stop beating on poor Jax, hes stuck fighting with a lampost...have pity and give him some change when you pass him by would you !
Jax can 1v1 practicallly any champion. What USED to be his problem was survivability. Now I think most people just play him WAAAY to squishy (much like they play Ashe) and simply stack damage items.

Kushmeyer2

Master Recruiter

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Farkinator View Post
Jax can 1v1 practicallly any champion. What USED to be his problem was survivability. Now I think most people just play him WAAAY to squishy (much like they play Ashe) and simply stack damage items.
Stacking damage gives him somewhat good survivability. A good jax has a tanks hp, but without all the resistances. He naturally has somewhat good resistance though so I wouldn't ever really call him a true squishy.

umdwars1404

06-20-2010

As far as i remember jax,besides counterattack, has crazilly strong ult and passive,that makes him half-tank.
And u even ask for help to jax in late game when he is beast even without stun

Lynxion

06-20-2010

****, you must be one of those garbage Malady/Phantom Dancer/Berserker's Greaves Jaxs.

timbalt

06-20-2010

A way to counter a hero? This should be nerfed.

Lucchinii

06-20-2010

Ah, good ol' times when Jax wasn't op.

Good necro, Sniper64.

As for the idiots that can't see this is a necro, good job!