[Guide] SorakaBots Jungle Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

12-14-2010

Ok, After playing a game as jungle eve like this:

You jungle very quickly and can gank right after red with a massive health pool however if you do not get a kill there is some down time between madreds and ganking.

Revive isn't great mid game. But she play a lot like shaco so im fine with that:

Game was a pushover and we won teams were:

Eve(me)
Trundle
Urgot
Soraka(mid)
Shen(top)

vs

WW
Gragas(ap)
Kass
Trundle
Teemo

Both teams were pretty terrible but she gives a lot of map control, and if I had stronger heroes on my team I think ganking would be easier. Also Eve+Shen+Soraka is total baller for map control.

Eppa

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosad2day View Post
If you stopped reading at revive, you wouldn't have seen Justin Bieber.

I guess this jungling eve is pretty impossible without runes. If I were to not jungle, how would uh...

sheen -> some tier2 boots -> hexdrinker -> trinity force -> spirit visage/GA/survivability/elixers

work out for an item build?
You can do it with t1 runes but you really 30 mastery points.

VespaVictim

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosad2day View Post
If you stopped reading at revive, you wouldn't have seen Justin Bieber.

I guess this jungling eve is pretty impossible without runes. If I were to not jungle, how would uh...

sheen -> some tier2 boots -> hexdrinker -> trinity force -> spirit visage/GA/survivability/elixers

work out for an item build?
It's actually quite possible without the runes, since the rune-set itself doesn't use something like Tier 3 Flat Health Quintessences, just Magic Penetration / Armor Penetration (I happen to like Armor Pen for the early game auto attacking and strengthening the Trinity Force procs) Mana Regen per level, and Flat AP.

I find that the joy of this build is splitting up their team by being all over the map at once, warding their jungle and then going to work on towers with creep waves supporting. Ghostblade's active and her ultimate make incredibly quick work of towers. More so if theres an enemy wave of creeps at the tower for you to get Sheen / Trinity Force procs off of with Hate Spike spam. Also, barring teleport, not many champs can outrun a Mobility Boots + Ultimate Eve to a tower, through the woods, or just about anywhere.

You may also want a source of lifesteal. I find I'm much more mobile and useful when I have Wriggles, not only for the ward effect but for the lifesteal effect that procs so frequently against minions. Dip into the forest to heal up then dip out again. This may be harder to get if you're not jungling or getting the madred's procs, but that's why I feel the jungle build is the more viable route.

It really is a lot easier than it looks, and Revive with the mastery gives you more than enough room for error even after you take the Golem / Lizard upon reviving. Since you don't have enough for items usually after you die to the Lizard the first time, you don't have to be too concerned with survivability besides maybe one potion worth early on, just to clear Wraiths and the Small Golems, and maybe the small lizards depending on health.

Sorry, I know I'm rambling on, but these are just my feelings for the build, which may be helpful in helping you develop your own playstyle from it. If you're not Level 30, you may find yourself missing something valuable in the talent trees (The one point in the smite mastery, points in the health boost in defensive or points in buff duration / mana regen).

JisLord

01-04-2011

what are alternate routes to deal with counterjunglers? i love this build and ive been running it for a while, but now that everyone knows about it (or enough people at least), they gank me at predictable spots. how do you deal with counterjunglers in general as eve? can you counterjungle with this?