The proof is here... MM is broken

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schlateman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

short and sweet.
10,18,19,21,22 vs 2,2,5,8,8
We stomped them in 20 minutes 34-3

StaticFrog

12-21-2009

May you instead post in one of the hundreds of threads claiming mm is "broken"?

And btw, it's not broken.

JayceJa

12-21-2009

if the 5 man of low levels was a premade, their ELO would be buffered to make them vs you

its no so much that matchmaking is broken, its more that matchmaking discourages playing with friends unless you are a good organized team, which is bad

GodwinGrech

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlateman View Post
The proof is here... MM is broken
I dont see any proof, nor an analysis of your findings. player level does not equal skill and this could have been a statistically even match. The players on the losing team could be a premade on a big winning spree. please post something credible instead of a lopsided scoreline.

ive been checking profiles of one sided games as bad at that, and the players who are feeding hard are statistically better players than the ones they are feeding.

ive player over 300 games and ive never come across a game where the average ELO of the 2 teams differs much

Paero

12-21-2009

Im pretty sure i could make a new account, go on a 300 loss streak and still pick up enough xp to reach lvl 20

once again summoner level has **** all to do with player skill

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

12-21-2009

Theres no proof here... Wtf..

Gandalf 007

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFrog View Post

And btw, it's not broken.
Devs have already admitted it has issues. You can stop being a fanboy now.

Nizari

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlateman View Post
short and sweet.
10,18,19,21,22 vs 2,2,5,8,8
We stomped them in 20 minutes 34-3
1) that's not that impressive of a difference. I've even posted (with SS) in the official "bad mm system" thread, a game of mine which consisted of my team; 22 (me at the time), 7, 1, 1, 1, vs the other team of 27, 30, 30, 30, 24

2) there is an official "post bad MM records here" thread by a riot employee in this forum

3) Please don't make multiple similar new threads for unimportant information that is already acknowledged by riot staff and the community >.<.
And if you try to pull the old "but I was just brining an issue to riots attention" then please learn to use the search function and/or open your eyes when the "general discussion" page finishes loading....

Otherwise I wish you and everyone else the best on their LoL endevours, and hopefully the MM system won't run against you too often

tallgiraffe23

12-21-2009

In my experience matchmaking is NOT broken. Although, I haven't played much, due to not having been implemented :|