[Champion Suggestion] Cappy, the Mushroom Menace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

Remember guys, vote on the concepts, not the numbers! Numbers only take keystrokes to change, but a concept requires CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Role: Assassin

Story: In the Twisted Treeline, the trees weren’t the only thing that had been warped; the rampant magic twisted and messed with the natural life in the area. One such example is the entity that calls itself Cappy. Once a regular mushroom, magic ran through the ground, and brought Cappy to a level of sentience equal to that of a young kid. He is mischievous little myconid, who delights in causing harm and tricking his foes. His primary objective for being in the League is simple; he wants to make more of himself. As Cappy fights, he releases mushroom spores that will eventually grow into beings similar to him. Before long, there may be an entire army of mushroom-men unless he is stopped.

Health: 3/10
Attack: 8/10
Spells: 6/10
Difficulty: 9/10

Passive: Germinate: Whenever you kill a champion (or 30 minions/monsters), a spore is released “into the air” (counter goes up by one). Upon death, spend 3 (the first time; +1 every time afterwards) spores to respawn anywhere you have vision instantly (fraction of hp/mana?). (This makes lore-wise sense because the spores he released will form into a carbon copy of Cappy). If you die, after respawning (if possible), you lose all remaining spores.

Skill 1: Spore Burst: 600 range. Deals 100/145/175/215/260 (+.5ap), and 20/35/50% of that to enemies in a 100 radius. Deals a bonus 25 damage if the enemy is less than 400 units from a Faerie Circle, and another 25 if they are currently infected. Slows by 50 for 2seconds.
95/115/130/140/155 mana, 10second CD

Skill 2: Faerie Circle: 700 range to center. Creates a ring of mushrooms, radius 300, each with 100/125/150/175/200 health. Attacking (or hitting with abilities) the mushrooms will deal 10/20/30 (+ap) damage to the attacker. The ring lasts for 1/2/2.5/3/4 seconds.
100/120/140/160/175 mana, 20second CD

Skill 3: Infect: Range 300. Cappy launches a spore at the target, which does 50/75/110/160/200 (+ap) damage over 5seconds. During the 5seconds, you have vision of the target.
70/90/110/125/150 mana, 15second CD

Ultimate: Magic Mushroom: Cappy pulls a Mega/Mini (mega if you target you, mini for enemy) Mushroom out of his pocket (?). If cast on you, then you (visually) grow larger, and all of your stats increase by 5/10/20%. You also heal 100/200/300 (+.75 ap) health. If you cast it on an enemy, they visually shrink, and have their stats reduced by 5/10/20%, and take 20/25/30% (+1% per 50ap) of their maximum health in damage over the duration. The effects last for 3seconds.
140/175/190 mana. 90second CD

Now then, I'm sure his passive may seem a tad OP at first, but I want you to think about it; it forces Cappy players to be aggressive killers WITHOUT dying. A careless ganker will die, as opposed to someone who can always get away. Also, it gets harder and harder to respawn every time. Remember that when you die, you lose them all! Also, if he respawns, it's not like Anivia or Chronoshift; it still counts as dying, but it's like casting revive afterwards. Also, as to the 30 creep clause, think about it like this; Cappy doesn't have very good jungling skills, nor is he the best AoE killer. on average, a hero gets around, what, 90-120 minion kills? That's still only three or four spores.

jabbanobacca

12-21-2009

not a bad idea, but the AP scaling on his ult is going to be a problem. if anyone gets 70 AP, then when the ult is rank 3, it will simply one shot any champion, unless they heal during the 3 seconds of its effects. even when the ultimate is rank 1, you would only need 80 AP to one shot anyone in the game.

Philosoraptor

12-21-2009

The first ability is kind of silly, but I see where you are coming from. Make it less reliant on player skill. The rest of it is pretty awesome, I would like to play with something like Cappy

Kryzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2009

Wow, sorry it took so long to respond; completely forgot for a day or two, lol.

@jabba: Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the numbers. I'll lower the scaling big-time.

@Phil: do you mean the passive? If so, well, the whole point is for Cappy to be a more skill-based hero. It gives players an incentive to play smart, as well as aggressively; the whole point is to gank without dying. I think I might make it a little easier, though.

Kryzen

01-04-2010

Bump~!