I am a feeder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pharmacologist

12-21-2009

practice makes perfect. eventually you will find an elo range where you belong, and it should be less brutal

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-21-2009

this week's free line up, sion, mundo, nidalee really hurt newer players b/c of their strong lane control. with a great early game, it's usually hard to recover. hope that the next champ rotation is more friendly

Amster

12-21-2009

No offence to anyone but I was suprised by many of your supportive/ empathetic statements. refreshing. It is nice to hear that others may have gone through similar dry spells. I will of course keep playing and I do enjoy the game albeit more when game is up to snuff.

I do need to play more toons perhaps to find a better fit and to gain a more robust understanding of my enemies/ teams abilities. I have more than 250 games played in the few weeks I have been playing and just hit 30 this morning. I have to admit that my champ selections have been limited to 3 or 4.

catfish5554

12-21-2009

as long as you playing practice game its ok. once you get better than play normal one.

Warrition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-21-2009

Don't play practice games; they probably won't be as satisfying or helpful to you.

My suggestion is to start buying wards. They are only 90 gold, and if they stop even one gank, they've more than paid for themselves. If you are bot, for instance, just stick one above you in the river; this will also help you stop people from raiding your jungle.

Gaeb

12-21-2009

Amster, if you want a run a game at some point, /friend me and we can scrim a little.

HappyBday

Banned

12-21-2009

dear feeder:

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Karrot

12-21-2009

I suddenly have an urge to make a thread entitled "I am a Feebas".

http://leagueoflegends.com/board/sho...543#post430543

Truhls

12-21-2009

Should have labeled this " I Am Feeder" Would of been cooler imo.

badbird

12-21-2009

You might want to try changing summoner spells. They can work subtly with different heroes. Any combination of flash, cleanse, or heal can get you out of trouble fast. Smite, particularly improved, can help with early game gold problems and golem/lizard buff grabbing. Smite can be up for every siege minion though it'll usually take off only about 70% of the siege minions health, depending on level/time in game.

Just some thoughts. Maybe they'll help.