I am a feeder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amster

12-21-2009

This is my first game of this genre and I really feel behind the curve. I started playing a few weeks ago and everything was all good. I lost more than i won initially, learned alot and got a bit better. I had > 50% ratio for what its worth and often found a list of nothing but wins on my profile.

This last week has been horrible. I am not just losing alot I am getting personally decimated. I am often going 0/9/5 etc. Some games I have zero farm laning against scions and mundos who are kicking me around like a dopeless hopefiend under my tower at lvl 3. So many games my coffers are solely filled by my team getting tower kills and g over time.

I voraciously read the char guides and the forums in general. I watch videos of others playing.

I like this game but i am obviously a huge burden on the rest of my team ( and people are rarely shy about letting me know). I am not infallible and make plenty of mistakes but largely I just feel outclassed. The wins I do get are almost entirely on the shoulders of better players than I.

I am a feeder and let me tell you, it sucks.

To those I have played with and ruined your game I am sorry.

Is there a minor league of legends?

coronaas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

made me smile

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

I sympathize with you completely, and thankfully there are feeders out there who know they're feeders who want to get better =]

I'd suggest changing heros. If you were originally a carry, be a support or tank. If you were support, try carry. If you were tank, try carry.

If you were switching between heroes here and there, then it's normal to be losing more because each hero has its own playstyle and items and suggested rune slots.

Just find the hero you like and get really good at it.

Froich

12-21-2009

Play with an overly simple class. Twitch is a good one..all you have to do is right click your enemies. Hes so easy a monkey makes him look pro. He also stealths. No skill involved in Twitch.

Mizerable

12-21-2009

Haha. But really you should play practice games. If this is in practice games well WTF these people are stupid. If your team was actually good they would A) offer advice B) switch lanes if needed. There have been many teams I see a team mate failing and switch with them and give them advice and boom they are back in it. This hasn't happened to me recently due to ELO but when it did that's what should be done. If you feel practice games are too easy THEN switch to match making. Honestly you won't learn anything from practice games if you stomp the entire team. I am sorry to hear that people are ****s and not helpful. The only time I get pissed is when they feed and WILL NOT listen to me or attempt to change what they are doing.

WatchOutFOOOL

12-21-2009

just keep playing, and i agree with StyLeD, change up heroes until u find one that works, the learning curve for LoL is steep and it takes a good 60 games, i would say before u get the hang of the game. add me as friend and i can show u what i know( which is very little)

Takomancer

12-21-2009

just play practice games alot and you'll get better! and someday you'll be able to call out "hey stop that feeding!"

CaducityX

12-21-2009

I have to agree with you there. I was just like you! During beta I played Anivia almost 100% and was rocking faces hard, I had scores like 20 - 2 - 10 on an average game and felt like I was the main reason our team was winning, come November 17th (and a lesser time before that as well) my whole world got flipped like you. My strat didn't change at all but it seemed like everyone elses' did as I started being like 2 - 10 - 4 on more games than I'd like. So I finally did it and changed to AP Kayle on most my games and I'm not a master like I used to be, but now my scores are back to awesome again. (For an AP Support character at least) I usually hit 5 - 2 - 14 on my games now.

Even when there's a patch that doesn't seem to effect you, sometimes it makes your playstyle completely worthless and it can be hard to adapt. Try a different hero, or hero type and see how you do. It can make a huge difference.

kelidus

12-21-2009

I'm like you on this one. I got decently good with Ashe but, playing the same exact hero consistantly every game gets boring. So I switch to Tyr and do ok, I just have a very hard time laning against casters and other ranged being a melee char. He's awesome to play but early game I usually have quite a few deaths racked up due to not being able to time correctly. It's very frustrating for me and for the team I'm on. I'm definately going to be trying out free chars in practice games to see if there's any others I can get into.

Octovert

12-21-2009

I don't recommend playing an "easy" champion just for the sake of doing so. I've always had the best experience when i pick the hero that i think is the coolest, even if they're a bit trickier to play. I do second the practice game suggestion tho.