League of Legends has won Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

synack

12-22-2009

How about the Facebook skin? When should we expect it?

soro123

12-22-2009

OMG... Yaaaaaay.....Yaaaaaay... Weeee...Wee.... WE WON.... WOOT WOOT... I Was 1 among the millions who voted and we won GUYS...THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY POST AND VOTING FOR LOL AND TO LEAVE COMMENTS SUPPORTING LOL... Well...the end result is clearly seen.... CoNgRaTs To "LeAgUe Of LeGeNdS".....and To All of US...

Lockethegreat

12-22-2009

A few points here.
1. We should keep asking if we also get the hero. I mean, 7 people asking isn't enough.
2. the original deal WAS get 2 of them.
3. congratulations.

Negaduck

Adjudicator

12-22-2009

you should post a teaser picture of the UFO corki to get more people interested in winning us the skin

AsherZaine

12-22-2009

Come on Rammus skin ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

Anabiel

12-22-2009

i was wonderin about if riot was gonna do anyhting about skins in the next patch i wanted tthe teemo skins but i was gonna use ta money for the mic/digital pack

lapalm

12-22-2009

Congrats. Although it seems like there's 2 more awards to vote for, 1 already chose LoL as the winner, so only IGN left? I voted for both and don't know which is the third one.

Anyway, gj again, but still lot of work needed to make the game greater.

Lord Thanatos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We at Riot are happy to announce that you have won the Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year! That's right, fellow Leaguers: You are the most active, loyal, and vocal community of any game out there!
You deserve it. You made LoL free to play, without any payment whatsoever and you still manage to make a profit. You keep adding new things to the game and the community is one of the best in the world.
With its ups and downs, creative diversions, arguments amounts the community (deny vs no deny etc.) LoL is the fastest growing MOBA game on the planet.

Keep up the good work Riot.

MoHcTpO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Voted ! ^__^ gj Riot ! ^__^

stonelance

12-22-2009

LoL is a great game but it doesn't deserve it. Fix the bugs first. I have seen at least 2 or 3 release notes that say the party lobby player list has been fixed, yet it still doesn't work. This is just one example. Something like this should be so simple.