League of Legends has won Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikorasu

12-22-2009

Voted =)

Fraenk

Adjudicator

12-22-2009

In my opinion the multiplayer game of the year award has a greater value due to the other competitor.

Landa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Im sory but I cant vote League of Legends over Plants vs Zombies. It would be dishonest of me.

Exsion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-22-2009

love RIOT love lol ~~~~~~~

TheAggressor

12-22-2009

We rock~!!!!

AsherZaine

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We at Riot are happy to announce that you have won the Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year! That's right, fellow Leaguers: You are the most active, loyal, and vocal community of any game out there!

To quote Gamespy - " LoL garnered twice as many reader votes as any other game on the list, period. It's solid proof of the power of community -- and LoL's one hell of a great multiplayer game, too."

We only have two polls to go and we would love to unleash our UFO Corki upon the world. If we win just one more of these Gamer's Choice awards, we will give everyone in League of Legends a skin to celebrate. We will be giving away the UFO Corki skin to every account created before the end of Gamer's Choice voting on the sites below. Be sure to tell your friends, family, and every gamer you know. If we win you win, so spread the word! Warm up your left mouse skills and get to voting!

IGN Vote now!
Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

UFO sounds awesome but.... I want the King Rammus skin come on plz pretty plz me love you long time! I swear

Teirdome

12-22-2009

Even if I haven't been able to play much since release, the beta experience since July was the best I've ever seen. You guys deserved it, congrats!

Vukasa

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordle View Post
Funny.

I thought the condition was

If we win PC choice awards...

Just got something great and now you lust for more, eh Riot?

Although I cannot complain, since your giving it free. A vote for League Of Legends it is . Even though I would've voted anyways >3>.
As Vader would say "I am altering the deal. Pray i dont alter it any further."

Torinux

12-22-2009

Well I may be wrong but you said if we won 1 of those, then you add the other 2 later, now we get the free UFO if We won 2 out of 3? I say give us Corki and skin free if We won 3 out of 3?

armorece

12-22-2009

Voted, Congrats RIOT, keep the good work. GL