Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends has won Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altor

01-01-2010

I haven't voted yet because it seems dishonest to bribe people to vote. Is this common practice amongst the nominees?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-01-2010

Quote:
Altor:
I haven't voted yet because it seems dishonest to bribe people to vote. Is this common practice amongst the nominees?

Its a common marketing practice, I can't speak for the other nominees, but very few are as community based as LoL is.

Krofek

01-02-2010

Quote:
Altor:

A bribe would be if they gave you the skin before voting.
Every election or voting in the democratic world works this way: "If you vote for us you'll be rewarded."

Logick

01-02-2010

I went to the website to vote but after I finished every single page of voting in ever category it just looped back to the beginning. I don't think it worked.

Yurdord

01-03-2010

This question has probably been asked already...

If we do end up getting the skin, what happens if we don't have Corki himself? Do we still have it for when we do get him, or are we screwed?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-03-2010

People have posted that they have received skins for champions they do not own, often PAX Twisted Fate. Riot won't cut you out of the skin, but whether you get Corki as an unlocked champ for free or not has yet to be confirmed.

BankBank

01-04-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
People have posted that they have received skins for champions they do not own, often PAX Twisted Fate. Riot won't cut you out of the skin, but whether you get Corki as an unlocked champ for free or not has yet to be confirmed.

seriously doubt riot will be giving the champion for free to everyone that receives the skin for free, considering EVERYONE will be receiving the skin. they would literally be giving corki to every single account...

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-04-2010

Quote:
BankBank:
seriously doubt riot will be giving the champion for free to everyone that receives the skin for free, considering EVERYONE will be receiving the skin. they would literally be giving corki to every single account...

I doubt it too, but, Riot still has not said either way. I read the announcement as "you will get Corki skin", and the skin only, but thats only my personal interpretation.

teekey

01-05-2010

Pls fix the tristana skin you said you'd give everyone that joined the facebook fanclub. :x

T

CoVi

01-06-2010

Already Voted . Good luck guys!