Master Yi-like Charecters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aldec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2010

yes, try Jax and Akali. take flash with akali since you can easily put down twilight shroud and then run out of it for 1/2 sec then flash into bush

Slayman3909

12-12-2010

Cant belive no one mentioned warwick. More survivabilty + Almost as much damage late game + one of the best chasers in the game + supression ult that heals u back to full

capslockisnton

12-12-2010

Udyr, maybe? no blink-type ability, but you go around running pretty fast and hitting people

Boomerax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2010

i think jax is the best, he is easy to learn and his build is preety simple, for me he is op as hell, sry if im ofendin someone here

Craixis

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayman3909 View Post
Cant belive no one mentioned warwick. More survivabilty + Almost as much damage late game + one of the best chasers in the game + supression ult that heals u back to full
He didn't want a jungler, Warwick is best in the jungle ganking, not in lane...

Slayman3909

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
He didn't want a jungler, Warwick is best in the jungle ganking, not in lane...
fair enough. but late game, Warwick feels like yi with his ganking and backdooring power once he gets a good item build set going

Iridos

12-12-2010

I'm surprised nobody said this yet, but you should really learn to play other types of champs. It'll improve your game in all aspects, even as physical melee carries. Learning to jungle as Warwick's not a bad idea for that reason.

preparetobeowned

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridos View Post
I'm surprised nobody said this yet, but you should really learn to play other types of champs. It'll improve your game in all aspects, even as physical melee carries. Learning to jungle as Warwick's not a bad idea for that reason.
I have and I will but I like to have someone who i'm comftorable for my first games and yi is that.

Minrog

12-13-2010

Blitzcrank
Olaf
Pantheon
Tryndamere
Jax

Those are the ones I've noticed are similar to AD Yi. If you tend to play AP Yi then I'd say:

LeBlanc
Kassadin
Akali