Kassadin: Why you should start learning him.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDAWE

12-11-2010

On EU server Kassain is one of the most played champions. I see him almost in every Ranked game and sometimes he is even banned. I cant beleve that he is no so popular on US server cuz kass is ultimative champion....

Blahgeeha

12-11-2010

This is not the thread you are looking for. You will leave it now.

I like your initiative but the masses should not be informed of the awesomeness that is kassadin

SLB Exxel

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro93735 View Post
Kassadin has been and probably will continue to be good in most any meta. Even in the tanky meta, there's still ranged carries that need to be killed, or that errant 250 health champion that just barely escaped.

He's a perfect example of a skill-in reward-out hero. The majority of what it takes to play kassadin isn't about learning a skills rotation or itemization, but being where you need to be, when you need to be there and taking advantage of opportune moments. As such, pros will flourish, average players will be average.
Absolutely agree 100% here. I know he's a superb hero, but my point is that he'll become a top pick/ban soon more than likely.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

how to play kassadin...
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SLB Exxel

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by agherwyijogkj View Post
how to play kassadin...
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I lol'd. Don't forget the 1 though for ZR

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMalice View Post
Kassadin: The next best thing in LoL.

Understandably, you'll ask me why I'm making such a bold claim. It's simple really, with the incoming nerfs to the "tanky DPS" strategy that's been FotM lately, people will be encouraged to try out a new strategy. Now, our ranged carries (RIP Twitch) have been nerfed, a few choice supports have been nerfed, and now the beefy champions are getting nerfed. Which means that the next thing the playerbase till turn to will be burst damage.

The new strategy, in my prediction, will fall into buying enough time for your AP or AD caster to dish out enough damage to decimate the enemy team.

"But Goldy, there are a ton of champions that fulfill this role! Why the spotlight on Kassadin?"

Glad you asked, here's the top ten reasons why you should play Kassadin.

Kassadin is going to have everything everyone will need and more with the downfall of Tanks and the rise of Mages. I suggest you start practicing early.
I am bringing attention to this thread because inevitably, Riot's attention will fixate on Kassidan (I compare it to Sauron's eye in LOTR) and he will be nerfed.

BeyondGodlike

12-11-2010

kems85

12-11-2010

still waiting for nunu to be fotm

NoClip Dog

12-11-2010

To all those saying Kassadin is cheap: REALLY? 1 bad placed RiftWalk and you are owned, you silence the wrong guy and you are screwed (and that skill isn't that spammable) You can't spam RiftWalk over 7 times expect maybe late game with mad mana and golem! And if you miss your E you lost a lot of advantage...

MostlySilent

12-11-2010

I agree with everybody saying...

Stop talking about him. Things mentioned on the forums only bring pain.