@Riot, ETA on new particle effects for skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThreePyramids

12-21-2009

I want to buy the Sasquatch Nunu, or the Veigar skin, but, it just doesn't really make sense to. Sasquatch Nunu...hes a sasquatch, NOT a yeti, he should not be shooting ice. I don't know what a sasquatch SHOULD be shooting, but, I know they don't shoot ice.

Veigar, his skin makes him red and white, and he is called a white mage. Why on earth is he shooting dark balls and other assorted dark goodies? I dunno, I think a simple change of the particles would make some more people (like me) buy your skins.

PS: I'm just talking about the few skins like veigar, nunu, maybe blitzkrank (his power grab goes so fast you can barely even notice that it isn't re skinned to have a "rusted" look), and maybe Eve. The other skins are nice, especially the christmas ones.

Without a Name

12-21-2009

lol Take an Army Soldier. He shoots Bullets with a nice SMG. Now imagine the Soldier would wear a Santa Clause Costume.
So is he shooting candy now? No he's still a soldier wich shoots his bullets just look a bit ridicolous.

Same with the champs

ThreePyramids

12-21-2009

This game =/= Real life, get it?

Without a Name

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryden7 View Post
This game =/= Real life, get it?
Yeah right, In real life Sasyuashs don't shoot Ice. In game they do.

ThreePyramids

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Without a Name View Post
Yeah right, In real life Sasyuashs don't shoot Ice. In game they do.
Want to go away? You have no idea what you're saying, you're making yourself out to be a moron right now.

Without a Name

12-21-2009

Yeah sure if you think so, lol

Randomguy360

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryden7 View Post
Want to go away? You have no idea what you're saying, you're making yourself out to be a moron right now.

quote for truth

ThreePyramids

12-21-2009

Bump.

Drizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-21-2009

yeah there are user created skins that have already figured out how to do this. see the exellent ziliean xmas skin that has his bombs exploding into candy canes. these kinds of finishing touches on skins will have me buying them, not a simple palette swap ala marvel vs capcom

ThreePyramids

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizz View Post
yeah there are user created skins that have already figured out how to do this. see the exellent ziliean xmas skin that has his bombs exploding into candy canes. these kinds of finishing touches on skins will have me buying them, not a simple palette swap ala marvel vs capcom
Wait, the Riot christmas skin has his bombs explode into candy canes? If so, have an even bigger chance of buying it.