[MASSIVE guide] The scoutís handbook guide to AP teemo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mesa H

03-02-2010

AP teemo is just fun to play. i do think that shroom placements means a lot to teemo, and it really makes the other team face palming , especially with those shroom kills. i've played couple of games as AP teemo, and it's just fun and great games, ppl seem to underestimate the damage of Blind Dart (maybe due to the floods of new AP teemo out there, and let's face it, not all of them can play really well, i'm just the average sort myself too). This would be a better guide if a section of shroom placement is added (maybe there is one, but i missed it, no offense, but that's really a wall of words). intersections are my favourite shroom spots.

keftes

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Mercury treads > AP teemo

AutoSponge

03-03-2010

I changed the way I play AP teemo as I moved up ELO. I learned that, instead of going for "champion kill" placement, I was better off going for "clear the next creep wave" placement.

In tight games (few deaths, lots of chasing), everyone is starved for gold. Teemo has an advantage because he can quickly run to a dark spot on the map and drop a shroom then run away again or hide. The creeps come, the creeps die, teemo gets gold.

This has some other effects. The enemy can often tell more about where a team is when their minions are pushing because it shows where the team isn't. The more lanes you "push" with shrooms, the more map you conceal from your enemy--which is powerful.

Your team can still see mushrooms, the limited area around them, and it's a teleport target; so there's also that "natural" map control. But a lot of teemo's don't realize the farming/map control power of the lane shroom.

Anthony Giedos

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teran View Post
Very counterable.

Am I the only one that knows about the see invisible elixirs?

Well, elixirs cost 400$ and most people dont buy for the sole purpose of killing teemos shrooms. If there is a twitch or eve on your team thou it can be anoying.

Arai Kitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
Mercury treads > AP teemo
Keep thinking that. They changed that a patch or two ago.

Jaez

06-05-2010

Way too hard to understand for the masterys part try and make summarys so people can understand it better