Leblanc vs Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2013

Leblanc's Q doesn't go on CD if zed ults while it's in animation. It will go on CD if it's already in the air. but since Zed has to be on top of her to use his ult it's not in the air for very long. q into R = silence so he can't finish his burst combo... Then because he's still next to you, you can land an easy e, then wait for q cd to come back, then finish him with q w. Throw an ignite in there somewhere.

On the other hand, leblanc is really weak and Zed is really strong. And zed still gets to be useful late game. Whereas banshees makes leblanc useless.

Opinions?

Lord Jaximus

09-22-2013

What prevents Zed from just outfarming her severely?

Nyhvr

09-22-2013

On the fight? If you get chained on Zed it's really unpleasant

Space AIDS

09-22-2013

is this a post of 'LB OP' ? or 'Zed UP' ? im confused...all i see is QQ posts of people losing. oh noes, someones better than you. get better.

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2013

Quote:
What prevents Zed from just outfarming her severely?
Greed.

When haven't you seen zed try to all in a squishy mage?

Mr Chalk

09-22-2013

Zed plays safe and farms patiently. he shoves lane and roams. LB is farming under turret whil Zed is getting double kills bot lane.

batosia95136

09-22-2013

Quote:
is this a post of 'LB OP' ? or 'Zed UP' ? im confused...all i see is QQ posts of people losing. oh noes, someones better than you. get better.
Um, last night I was the leblanc and some random D1 player was the zed.

I figured it'd be a losing battle but for some reason every fight went the same. He went in on me then got CC'd until he died.

Space AIDS

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post

I figured it'd be a losing battle but for some reason every fight went the same. He went in on me then got CC'd until he died.
are you thick? dense? LB is a glass cannon...let zed catch her with an ult when her distortion is on CD...shes dead. i dont care about his rank. rank means absolutely nothing. ive watched bronze kids **** on Ds/Plats. if you think rank means anything, you should just stop playing now. i wonder if riot should make a video on what the skill cap bar means...because it seems 99% of the community doesnt understand how it works.

Nyhvr

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post

Well if Zed initiates on you, you have the tools to CC him, prevent damage on death mark and kill him because he's squishy, so this can definitely happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheBase View Post
are you thick? dense? LB is a glass cannon...let zed catch her with an ult when her distortion is on CD...shes dead. i dont care about his rank. rank means absolutely nothing. ive watched bronze kids **** on Ds/Plats. if you think rank means anything, you should just stop playing now. i wonder if riot should make a video on what the skill cap bar means...because it seems 99% of the community doesnt understand how it works.
I agree that ranked isn't the ultimate measure of skill, however, If you think that ranked isn't a strong indication at least, show me bronze players that perform at Mandatorycloud's/Faker's/Cool's/AlexIch's/Xpeke's level

batosia95136

09-22-2013

Quote:
let zed catch her with an ult when her distortion is on CD...shes dead.
Wat, distortion doesn't help as much as silencing him. Like, why run when you can fight? Zed has a better chance of winning a fight when mimic is on CD and not distortion, but the only time mimic should be on CD is when you use it on distortion to push a wave before buying.