Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I know some of these have already been covered but these are just a few that i constantly have to deal with.

1. Fix the ping in the minimap, its very difficult to see most of the time.

2. Tooltrips - Not so much now, but when I first started I could of really used a way for me to see what the champion's name is during a match. I would be like "Big guy that looks kinda like a zerg MIA from BOT!" Just put their name somewheres, the same for when i look at the scoreboard, maybe just a tooltip with the name "Cho-Garth" when i mouse over their extremely small portrait that i can barely see.

3. Info Boxes - I'm not extactly sure if its just because of my widescreen resolution, but most text boxes mainly in the champion profiles gets cut off. But if I select the text and drag it'll scroll the text so i can finish reading the info. If I remember right I think I have similar issues with some of the item descriptions.

Thats my main three for now, just some thoughts, there's prolly some better idea's out there...?